Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
22 posts

Re: Playstation network and Racism

Apr 20, 2013
man is there any way i can share this page on my facebook group. I love this topic on racism. It needs to be shared. This is the only topic thst has mor then five pages sho it got to be interesting.
Please use plain text.
Message 81 of 110 (155 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Apr 20, 2013
Ill be back later on this . I have to go to work. That should those plenty of time to repost my things lol
Please use plain text.
Message 82 of 110 (151 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
15437 posts

Apr 20, 2013

dachoosenwontron wrote:
Yes this account is new becuase i have two ps3 account,onr for gaming the other for clan which i made yesterday becuase i just jioned clan. And,they told me i need an account. Problem? Its nice,to,know people take their time to do research on people to prove what point exactly. Lololilololol.. I nevet been here before but i will now,because its alot of insterestin topics and its,required. Abrasive heard that from someone earlier. More like aggresive, articulate and not a group thinker. If its wrong its wrong. You mad bro chick?

Why did you need to make a new account to join a clan for?

seems like you were banned for a good 24 hours on your other account.

No one cares what you say, cause you're posting nothing but nonsense

Cognitive Dissonance - The ability to understand multiple viewpoints even if they conflict with one another - and still use critical thinking, logical thought, and common sense to come to the realization that only ONE is the correct one and the others are wrong.

Furiously Chaosing
Please use plain text.
Message 83 of 110 (124 Views)
PlayStation MVP
15437 posts

Apr 20, 2013

HorrorGod wrote:

Agreed.png

I egging LOVE you for that!! LMAO!!!!

Cognitive Dissonance - The ability to understand multiple viewpoints even if they conflict with one another - and still use critical thinking, logical thought, and common sense to come to the realization that only ONE is the correct one and the others are wrong.

Furiously Chaosing
Please use plain text.
Message 84 of 110 (121 Views)
First Son
22 posts

Apr 20, 2013
The reason i need to make another account is becuase my friends list on just my gaming one is full. I got ask to join a clan but all of the memeber wont fit so i made an account strictly for the clan. I have never been banned from anything. Once again the subject is highly irrelavent. Anything else you would to ask. Make a new profile and everyone becomes detectives. This is very entertaining besides the fact it has nothing to do with racism, but you just did me how you did trysa with the word tard that once again i point out that she never called anyone in this room one but people putting words in her mouth trying to manipulate whats going on. Shame
Please use plain text.
Message 85 of 110 (112 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Apr 20, 2013
Its nonsense and no one cares but yet you took the time to repost my post and play the good cop bad cop with me by asking me a question that is in the post you took the time out to repost. Nitwitt much?
Please use plain text.
Message 86 of 110 (110 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Apr 20, 2013
I guess no one else has anything to say. Now that a white boy talking but everyone raise hell when she spoke. If that not obvious i dont know what its.

Like i said tyresa i hope this plan goes through. I can repost this in game groups etc and get the word out and that list you was talking about with the signatures i want mh name one that list and i have some clan members as well.
Please use plain text.
Message 87 of 110 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
64 posts

Apr 20, 2013

Read through all the posts again, Where did anyone say that she called anyone in this thread a "tard?" The use of the word in general is what was debated. It is a derogatory word and she uses it carelessly. 

Also first you call Dixie stupid, then gR3yGh051 a nitwit. You'd think they'd ban you for abusing fellow PSN members.

Please use plain text.
Message 88 of 110 (111 Views)
First Son
22 posts

Apr 20, 2013
Warwolf i know what im saying. You dont need to repeat it to me if you feel that whzt im saying is negative then how do you say it mite block delete report. Its not a big deal to me. Do what you have to do instead of telling what i already know i said. Lol
Please use plain text.
Message 89 of 110 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
64 posts

Apr 20, 2013

dachoosenwontron wrote:
Warwolf i know what im saying. You dont need to repeat it to me if you feel that whzt im saying is negative then how do you say it mite block delete report. Its not a big deal to me. Do what you have to do instead of telling what i already know i said. Lol

So it's ok for you to be insulting but suffer no consequences for it?

Please use plain text.
Message 90 of 110 (85 Views)
0 Likes