Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
15664 posts

Re: Please Sony, do something against the Game Genie

Aug 20, 2012

ibenez95 wrote:
Are you writing a book right now? Good to know!

Is that supposed to be an insult?

Not a very good one, provided that your posts in this thread show the lack of intelligence on your part

Logic, who would've thought eh? Oh wait.... No one thinks anymore.
Message 21 of 88 (954 Views)
First Son
13 posts

Aug 21, 2012

Actually it was a good insult, and a pretty popular one at that. You're just to stupid to understand what it means due to your lack of intelligence.

Message 22 of 88 (941 Views)
First Son
13 posts

Aug 21, 2012

Admitting what???

Message 23 of 88 (940 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 21, 2012
gR3yGh051 wrote: Is that supposed to be an insult? Not a very good one, provided that your posts in this thread show the lack of intelligence on your part
Do you even realise what he just said to you? Just goes to show how stupid you are, it's an old saying, but hilarious! You're the one who lacks intelligence. Looks like you need to invest in sense of humor bro. Good one ibenez95! That'll teach that young punk a lesson!
Message 24 of 88 (938 Views)
PlayStation MVP
15664 posts

Aug 21, 2012

persona524 wrote:
gR3yGh051 wrote: Is that supposed to be an insult? Not a very good one, provided that your posts in this thread show the lack of intelligence on your part
Do you even realise what he just said to you? Just goes to show how stupid you are, it's an old saying, but hilarious! You're the one who lacks intelligence. Looks like you need to invest in sense of humor bro. Good one ibenez95! That'll teach that young punk a lesson!

Says the person that just registered a new username and only made one post.

Message 25 of 88 (931 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Aug 21, 2012
I don't know what that has to do with it, I've been a psn member for a long time. So I decided to sign onto the website for the first and tell off a gamer who doesn't know how to play! What a loser :smileysad:

Message 26 of 88 (927 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
15664 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 21, 2012

ibenez95 wrote:

Actually it was a good insult, and a pretty popular one at that. You're just to stupid to understand what it means due to your lack of intelligence.

Because you have ONE Kudos vs my 3?

Your "good insult" is not popular, just because ONE person likes it. Especially when going by the Kudos system, my comment is more popular than yours, and you're in denial.

I know exactly what it means, but you are really lacking the intelligence in WHY I made such a long post. If you find your sorry, and childish attempt at an insult, funny, then you lack any intelligence to find the relevance to my "book".

Sorry, but trying to make you understand WHY you are in the wrong in this topic, and the ignorance you've made apparent by not reading my "book", clearly shows how stupid you really are. 

Seriously, I already know where this is headed. Trying to make you understand anything is going to be same as trying to explain anything to a toddler when they are in their "Why" phase, you're simply never going to understand because you are arrogant, ignornace, and even borderline narcissistic. Almost every post you have made thus far shows you like doing things out of spite.

Message 27 of 88 (926 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7624 posts

Aug 21, 2012

popcorn

(sorry, can't resist)

FIVE YEARS ON PLAYSTATION FORUMS

YOUTUBE REVIEWS ~ TROPHIES ~ GAMING YOUTUBE ~ LITTLEBIGPLANET

Bitcoin is nice. Dogecoin is nice too.
dd58bb65b61e7ab81198f3cc66aa5896c7fd690a
Message 28 of 88 (922 Views)
First Son
13 posts

Aug 21, 2012
Ohhhh so now we're arguing about who has a better sense of humor, lol.

-Analyzing humor is like dissecting a frog. Few people are interested and the frog dies of it -E. B. White
Message 29 of 88 (919 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1388 posts

Aug 21, 2012
LMFAO i nominate this post for best fight on PS Forums THIS WEEK
Message 30 of 88 (916 Views)
0 Likes