May 23 2013
By: babyboytheking Lombax Warrior 180 posts

Please Sony

3 replies 71 views Edited May 23, 2013
I really hope Sony goes through all the negative things about the Xbox one and decides its really bad to follow.
No sharing of games
Used game fee- I could understand a fee for playing online since we already get that now but the single player leave alone

Good thing is if I'm not mistaken I remember them saying it will not need to be connected to Internet - at all. If they just learn from Xbox mistakes this should be an easy decision for most people.
If you add me- let me know your from forum. I get a lot of request.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1387 posts

Re: Please Sony

May 23, 2013
We will find out come June 10th at E3
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
39 posts

May 23, 2013

babyboytheking wrote:
I really hope Sony goes through all the negative things about the Xbox one and decides its really bad to follow.
No sharing of games
Used game fee- I could understand a fee for playing online since we already get that now but the single player leave alone

Good thing is if I'm not mistaken I remember them saying it will not need to be connected to Internet - at all. If they just learn from Xbox mistakes this should be an easy decision for most people.

I am with you Bro. Sony is all i got left to look at for a console to play . If they go the way MS did with online DRM and No used games .

well console gaming might as well be dead.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2902 posts

May 23, 2013

ArkonBlade wrote:

babyboytheking wrote:
No sharing of games

I am with you Bro. Sony is all i got left to look at for a console to play . If they go the way MS did with online DRM and No used games .

well console gaming might as well be dead.

Yep, same here. I might just keep playing my PS3 or just go with PC gaming, even though I'm not a real fan of it. Nintendo is screwing up, Microsoft is killing itself, and we just have to wait what Sony does.

Metallica Pinball Sig photo LONG-LIVE-PLAY-METALLICA-PINBALL_zps397a82cb.jpg
Gameplay -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzxc59Y6GcA
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (43 Views)
0 Likes