Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 04 2013
By: nextordjj First Son 5 posts

Please Sony

31 replies 381 views Edited Oct 4, 2013
I just played the beyond two souls demo and its BRUTAL and now i ask you please Sony launch a digital version of this game
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 32 (381 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4457 posts

Re: Please Sony

Oct 4, 2013
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 32 (375 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5850 posts

Oct 4, 2013

nextordjj wrote:
I just played the beyond two souls demo and its BRUTAL and now i ask you please Sony launch a digital version of this game

They never made digital copies for Heavy Rain so I doubt they'll do the same for Beyond: Two Souls.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 32 (356 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
24677 posts

Oct 4, 2013
  1. It's apparent you don't know what the word "brutal" means.
  2. And ...

I don't understand what the big deal is with buying a disc. And I don't want to hear anything about it being "more convenient" or about how you hate getting off the couch. Laziness is not a valid justification.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 32 (351 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1479 posts

Oct 4, 2013
Digital has less loading problems, smoother gameplay, less texture popup. Now **bleep**
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your statement is Invalid.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 32 (326 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10056 posts

Oct 4, 2013

CaptainAlbator wrote:
  1. It's apparent you don't know what the word "brutal" means.
  2. And ...

I don't understand what the big deal is with buying a disc. And I don't want to hear anything about it being "more convenient" or about how you hate getting off the couch. Laziness is not a valid justification.

Seriously? You need to insult someone because they want to download a game instead of getting the disc version? 

Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 32 (317 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
24677 posts

Oct 4, 2013

How about I want a reason that's different than the standard talking points, and why is it so bad that you have to buy this game on disc? Is it because that it's not "future tech" enough? Or is it that people are already locked into a pattern of complancency?

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 32 (314 Views)
Last Guardian
10056 posts

Oct 4, 2013
Because not every is like you you **bleep**. Different people want to do different things. If he wants to download something instead of getting the disc, who the hell are you to put him down for it?

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 32 (303 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1646 posts

Oct 4, 2013

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:
Because not every is like you you **bleep**. Different people want to do different things. If he wants to download something instead of getting the disc, who the hell are you to put him down for it?

That MVP just wants to raise his post count more

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 32 (301 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10056 posts

Oct 4, 2013

Nightwish_1990 wrote:

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:

That MVP just wants to raise his post count more

How he even got MVP is shocking. All he does he act rude to others. He doesn't help out new fourmers and insults them. How hes still in the MVP program is beyond me 

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 32 (294 Views)