Nov 12 2012
By: DeathKidd Lombax Warrior 200 posts

Please join me and laugh

34 replies 296 views Edited Nov 12, 2012

At how horrible the CoD: Declassified AI is.

ha lol 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 35 (296 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6390 posts

Re: Please join me and laugh

Nov 12, 2012
The AI is that bad on MW3 too in the beginning rounds.
Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion!
http://playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com/

PSN: ScreamAimFire999 [PS4 and PS3 Owner]
Twitter: @PSPersuasion

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 35 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3925 posts

Nov 12, 2012
Lol laugh at what? A traditional CoD game? Right now I can't tell the difference between this and the console version besides from the 30fps and 4v4. I'll be buying.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 35 (279 Views)
Fender Bender
3925 posts

Nov 12, 2012
Traditional in the form of easy.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 35 (273 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4327 posts

Nov 12, 2012

Link please? Some of us are using a Jellybean tablet/phone or IOS tablet/phone, flash doesn't exist for us. Would like to see this funny video of a game I'm buying this week. I don't belive it is going to change my already solid optimistic opinion on it but I'll give the vid a go.

As mentioned by the guy above, COD's AI has been pretty dumb for ages... Monolith and Crytek games seem to be the only one's that do AI correctly. Serious Sam kinda gets a nod from me if played on SERIOUS difficulty - Headless Kimakizee legions will haunt me forever.

Man Serious Sam on Vita would be sweet btw - offtopic of course due to Declassified Haters :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 35 (272 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1041 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 12, 2012

da1writer wrote:

Link please? Some of us are using a Jellybean tablet/phone or IOS tablet/phone, flash doesn't exist for us. Would like to see this funny video of a game I'm buying this week. I don't belive it is going to change my already solid optimistic opinion on it but I'll give the vid a go.

As mentioned by the guy above, COD's AI has been pretty dumb for ages... Monolith and Crytek games seem to be the only one's that do AI correctly. Serious Sam kinda gets a nod from me if played on SERIOUS difficulty - Headless Kimakizee legions will haunt me forever.

Man Serious Sam on Vita would be sweet btw - offtopic of course due to Declassified Haters :smileytongue:

I would prefer Painkiller but that is just me, it is practically Serious Sam with a much darker appeal to it. The old days of hooking up my PC to an old arse big screen and playing Painkiller till the dawn. Fun.

Oh lawd that steak gun was sick, I loved pinning monsters to the wall and crap by their heads or whatever limb you could manage to shoot.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 35 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6390 posts

Nov 12, 2012
So far, I'm okay with what I'm seeing.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 35 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
69 posts

Nov 12, 2012

In the begining yeah AI was bad but just like in MW3 the AI gets better and better each wave. But honestly I thought that game looks pretty good on the Vita. I thought this would be a bad game but from what I keep seeing on it, it's making it look better and better.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 35 (246 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2314 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 12, 2012

The Call of Duty games are to gaming what Nicki Minaj is to music, a complete joke but extremely popular for some strange reason. That said, I hope the Call of Duty game on the PS Vita helps get more people to buy the PS Vita.

PlayStation MVP | PS Plus member | BETA Tester | YouTube Partner www.twitter.com/semajmarc87 | www.youtube.com/semajmarc87
900+ followers | 100+ subscribers
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 35 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6390 posts

Nov 12, 2012
I'm so anxious. I can't give a solid opinion because I haven't played it yet! Bawwwww

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 35 (223 Views)