Lombax Warrior
162 posts

Re: Please make the PS4 backwards compatable.

Jan 15, 2013

Im not saying that the Wii U is more powerful than the PS3 and 360 dimwit im saying is "ITS A NEW CONSOLE PEOPLE WILL BUY IT, PS3 IS A OLD CONSOLE" since PS3 has been out for a few years now its old already my sister bought her son a Wii U cause its a new console and she said that the PS3 is old she didnt buy it for him.

Thats all Wii U is new PS3 is old GOT IT

SONY IS GUILTY OF: "False Advertising" and Undisclosed dishonest business practices

HomeStuck "Main" - PlushyPillow "PS PLUS ONLY"
Message 31 of 34 (77 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Jan 16, 2013

HomeStuck_ wrote:

Im not saying that the Wii U is more powerful than the PS3 and 360 dimwit im saying is "ITS A NEW CONSOLE PEOPLE WILL BUY IT, PS3 IS A OLD CONSOLE" since PS3 has been out for a few years now its old already my sister bought her son a Wii U cause its a new console and she said that the PS3 is old she didnt buy it for him.

Thats all Wii U is new PS3 is old GOT IT

That is a very short sighted POV, especially about using your sister as a barrometer to how well the WiiU and PS3 will sell. Only a dimwit would use that as supporting evidence. 

I like to use actual sales numbers like the ones on vgchartz, which shows that the WiiU isn't selling as well as the PS3. Last week PS3 sold 54,751, and the WiiU sold 31,713.

The PS3 will continue to sell better mainly because it has far more games to choose from. If you buy a WiiU at this point, you will be doing a lot of waiting for new games to come out, or buy WiiU ports of old PS3 games for twice the price. It will take some time before it sells better than the PS3...

Message 32 of 34 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16918 posts

Jan 16, 2013

HomeStuck_ wrote:

Dolphin your right in various points but the PS3 compared to Wii U IS the next gen console reguardless of power

PS3s are over priced and should be cheaper look at 360s there selling like wild fire my gamestop sold 5 xbox 360s in one day i went in there i asked what sells most the lady told me 360s and Wii Us she didnt mention PS3s as a seller more lack who ever would actually want 1 she did say people refunded them so thats good right?

Honestly im just repeating myself PS3 is crud end of story

$279.99 for Super Slim is quite the deal.... especially when they all come with AT LEAST one game.

360's are only "selling like wildfire" because they're a dime a dozen, literally.... USED.... I can get one right now for $130.... that doesn't mean its GOOD.

You're now basing an opinion about PS3 sales from someone who doesn't really care what they sell or not, they work an hourly wage.

Furiously Chaosing
Message 33 of 34 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Big Daddy
16918 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 16, 2013

HomeStuck_ wrote:

True man your so right..

Its just i dont understand how PS3 Fanboys are so blinded by the truth most PS3 owners i know of call there PS3 a peice of crap.. REALLY cause they know its not a good console not what we all expected its just a broken stip down peice of dog crud!!

PS3 fanboys are just so obses with there PS3s they dont want to hear the truth i for one know that PS3 is busted its a dumb excuse of hardware, why add features you will later on remove? Like Linux freaks went nuts over the removal and sue sony for Other OS removal poor customer support is also something i called sony before and trust me there reading a script!! there told what to say and what not to say and they never do resolve any real issues.

They take poor responsibility on there features and the console a whole itself they release pointless updates that only fixes one thing but not the entire thing a software update should be like on Xbox look at how much the Xbox evolved from being the first 7 gen console to a complete evolution of using Voice, Gestures, Tablets and offering more ESPECIALLY Adding Features Sony does not do this they just remove them.

People can profess till they're in their grave that they take such good care of their belongings, but actions speak louder than words. I used to fix PS3's, and 90% of every PS3 that came in was THROUGHLY abused with cigarette ash and tar residue, pet hair, bugs, caked with dust.... and they wonder why their PS3 overheats or simply doesnt work.

Sony did IMPROVE "What ever that means with Sony" The PS Store... first of its lame, its got bugs, its slow, nothing works right on it and WHY NOW? its already to late to continue to support the PS3 its time for 8 gen consoles now sony PS3 is already Effed!!! you should had improved it along time ago you only took things out of it and sued innosent people for simply modding there legally owned and purchased console.
An opinion. If you ever bothered to read the EULA, ToS, ToU, Rules and Guidelines, you would have known that you agreed that you would not modify the console or software and that if you do, Sony reserves the right to ban your PSN ID and console outright.
Its called the fine print. Sony doesn't care if you don't read it or not. It is there to protect both the consumer and Sony from any liability. And just like a normal business, they reserve the right to refuse your patronage. The purchase of the PS3 while under warranty, is merely a LICENSE to use the hardware. After the 1 year warranty, Sony absolves (washes their hands) of any obligation for repair due to defects/malfunction.
When you mod a console, you are basically throwing away ANY obligation Sony has to your hardware and are doing so AT YOUR OWN RISK. If you mod a brand new PS3, same thing happens. 

And for the YLOD i dont think people should pay for that to be FIXED "PS3 FIXED REFURBED = Same broken thing" if you call Sony your not going to be happy when you know they aint helping you at all cause again there reading scripts they are told what to do and they of course being ignorant dumb hipocriticle employees are defending there job.. its not going to do nothing!!!

Honestly for YLOD sufferers out there please dont do self repairs you might end up breaking it its not your job to fix it its SONYS call em and bring up the Cunsomer Protection Act of 1988 this will protect you from paying a dime.
You can bring that up all you like, but Sony is simply going to fire back with the fact that their only obligation to any malfunction or defect is through their 1 year warranty (or 2 or 3 years if you bought the extended warranty). After that is expired, you are on your own. 

You don't seriously think that if your cars warranty expires, that you still think the dealership/manufacturer is still going to fix your car for free? They also won't honor a warranty if they deem that owner negligence is was constituted the failure in the first place.

Honestly ITs all righten in stone clear as be and Fanboys Oh No!! they defend it unbeleivable!!
Exactly. Except, you're not reading things so you seem to have some sense of entitlement that everything should be covered under warranty and fixed for free until you die....

Seriously, how old are you?

Furiously Chaosing
Message 34 of 34 (61 Views)