Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
11664 posts

Re: Please please sony for the love of god fix this.

Jul 10, 2013

You_Silly_Humans wrote:
Lol, i love when sony fan boys talk **bleep** behind the safety of their own computers... I get it noobs, you will never dislike the ps4.. they could literally poop on it, and you'd go.. Omg that is amazing... I'm not saying the light is the end of the world i'm saying it should bother you a lot more then this though.. and even if a dark scene has light coming from it that doesn't change the fact that it will reflect a BRIGHT blue light in a DARK game setting.. go shine a flash light on your tv and tell me you dont see the flash light

A flashlight will not produce the same luminescence that the light on the PS4 controller will.

A better analogy would be to display a blue screen on your phone (like in those flashlight apps) and hold it where you'd be holding the controller.

And believe me when I say that it is nearly impossible to see if the TV is on (even during dark images)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 91 of 113 (120 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 10, 2013

And believe me it won't be impossible, the TV isn't the main issue also, its the fact you will be holding a freaking light 24/7 that can't be turned off, tell me that isn't annoying? ITS A BRIGHT BLUE LED RIGHT???? Have you ever owned a laptop that as that blue webcam light? it annoys the **bleep** out of me... you are telling me a huge BAR even on the back won't annoy you?

I don't believe for 1 second that giant blue bar won't be displayed on dark parts of your screen if given the correct angle. Not 1 bit, wait until the ps4 release and give it a try man.. i'll enjoy my lightless xbox one controller

~ What? The devil don't take checks, I tried to send a message to god his phone don't take texts.. ~
Please use plain text.
Message 92 of 113 (116 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11664 posts

Jul 10, 2013

How is holding a light annoying?

My keyboard for my PC is a Razer Black Widow. It's backlit by a very bright Blue coloring.

It is always visible as I look at my monitor. Does it annoy me? NOT ONE BIT.

I also have a Microphone to my left that I sometimes use. But even when I don't use it, there's a bright red light at the top of it. Does that annoy me either? NO.

If it annoys YOU, then that's too bad for YOU

Please use plain text.
Message 93 of 113 (110 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 10, 2013

Enjoy your pointless blue LED light.. the most eye catching LED light made. If it did something I would be a little bit more understanding.. however the only purpose of that annoying light is for the very same reasons that sony fan boys are bashing microsoft and the xbox one over... motion controls... sony pretty much claiming.. " hey we have no interest in kinect gimmick.. a useless device " Then they put in a huge Light bar that catches the eye thats main and pretty much only purpose is for motion controls... WHO ELSE FINDS THIS IRONIC???

Sony isn't really any different from microsoft.. It makes me laugh anytime people think a huge company has any apathy or sympathy or understand for them, maybe if they think they can make billions they will fake it.

~ What? The devil don't take checks, I tried to send a message to god his phone don't take texts.. ~
Please use plain text.
Message 94 of 113 (106 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11664 posts

Jul 10, 2013

20130709_204047.jpg

Here's what I see when I use my PC.

Do you really think I'll be annoyed with the PS4's small blue light?

Please use plain text.
Message 95 of 113 (103 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

Jul 10, 2013
No but I think a ton of people will be. : )

Please use plain text.
Message 96 of 113 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 10, 2013

The light is also needed for computer to light up all the keys so you can actually play at night easily.. the ps4 light would actually prevent me from enjoying playing at night, thats the difference.... not the same for the ps4, one has a purpose.. one is pointless, case closed keyboard lover. Even I who has mastered the keyboard still like some light to back light it up say if im playing WOW or need to hit a lot of keys to type and dont want to mess up... once again, the ps4 there is no purpose to it.. it doesn't serve a function. = Useless

Maybe the keyboard light doesn't bother you because it servers a purpose??

Please use plain text.
Message 97 of 113 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 10, 2013

Also***** Quick question, can you turn the keyboard light off?????

Cuz I believe you can. :smileyhappy: Once again, not the same.

Even I enjoy a backlit keyboard... because it isn't useless and because I can turn it off

Please use plain text.
Message 98 of 113 (87 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4559 posts

Jul 10, 2013

You guys do know this guy is only responding to make his answer be the answer for everyone. So everyone who disagrees with him, he'll just repeat like a record player. His past posts have shown that no matter what you link, no matter what facts you show, no matter what your opinion is or not, you are wrong and he is absolute, speaking for the majority apparently. Like his banned cohort, this guy gives one impression that will only be revealed...with time...

Please use plain text.
Message 99 of 113 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
522 posts

Jul 10, 2013

da1writer wrote:

You guys do know this guy is only responding to make his answer be the answer for everyone. So everyone who disagrees with him, he'll just repeat like a record player. His past posts have shown that no matter what you link, no matter what facts you show, no matter what your opinion is or not, you are wrong and he is absolute, speaking for the majority apparently. Like his banned cohort, this guy gives one impression that will only be revealed...with time...

So just another troll, well yeah you can tell. 

Please use plain text.
Message 100 of 113 (73 Views)
0 Likes