Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

Re: Please please sony for the love of god fix this.

Jul 10, 2013
at least da1writer understands me.... <3

~ What? The devil don't take checks, I tried to send a message to god his phone don't take texts.. ~
Message 101 of 113 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

Jul 10, 2013
I'm a troll of the truth... it still will annoy many.. i'm not pretending there is a giant LED blue light on your controller.. i'm just having a lot of fun with it, haha.. **bleep** it does bother me though

~ What? The devil don't take checks, I tried to send a message to god his phone don't take texts.. ~
Message 102 of 113 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1573 posts

Jul 10, 2013

This is pretty minor.. seriously.. Unless all the games your playing are going to be pitch black.. lmao.. 

Message 103 of 113 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

Jul 10, 2013
I love to play horror games in the dark..

Message 104 of 113 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

Jul 10, 2013
didn't they say the light can't be turned off to " save battery life," can someone explain this to me?

Message 106 of 113 (130 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
6032 posts

Jul 10, 2013
Message 107 of 113 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15343 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 10, 2013

You_Silly_Humans wrote:
didn't they say the light can't be turned off to " save battery life," can someone explain this to me?

Do you know how little power that light would draw from the controller.

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 108 of 113 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

Jul 10, 2013
Just because people don't do stimulants and love bright lights in their face for no reason, I only enjoy them when they serve a purpose.. Aka the sun so I can get my beautiful body tanned and oiled all up, Aka a flash light so when the power goes out i can then use it to bash an intrudor with if they enter my home in that time period... and even keyboard lights, so i can see when im gaming with all these keys... HOWEVER, the one place i don't want the light, the one place I don't need the light, THE ONE PLACE THAT SHOULD HAVE NO LIGHT... The controller... It doesn't help you see the buttons, because you should know them by now... it doesn't help you with even motion because sony fan boys have said, very clearly they dont care about motion controls in any way shape or form... It doesn't even serve a cool factor because it can't be turned off... ITS COMPLETELY USELESS AND ANNOYING YOU SONY FANBOYS SIPPIN ON THAT SONY KOOLAID AND YO LIPS GUNNA BE ALL BLUE!

Message 109 of 113 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
522 posts

Jul 10, 2013

You_Silly_Humans wrote:
Just because people don't do stimulants and love bright lights in their face for no reason, I only enjoy them when they serve a purpose.. Aka the sun so I can get my beautiful body tanned and oiled all up, Aka a flash light so when the power goes out i can then use it to bash an intrudor with if they enter my home in that time period... and even keyboard lights, so i can see when im gaming with all these keys... HOWEVER, the one place i don't want the light, the one place I don't need the light, THE ONE PLACE THAT SHOULD HAVE NO LIGHT... The controller... It doesn't help you see the buttons, because you should know them by now... it doesn't help you with even motion because sony fan boys have said, very clearly they dont care about motion controls in any way shape or form... It doesn't even serve a cool factor because it can't be turned off... ITS COMPLETELY USELESS AND ANNOYING YOU SONY FANBOYS SIPPIN ON THAT SONY KOOLAID AND YO LIPS GUNNA BE ALL BLUE!

Come on MODS, this is a total troll post... Quoted so the troll doesn't back out

The DS4 controller led light is not in your face... It's on the front of the controller facing at an angle downward. The light does serve a purpose that doesn't have to do with motion controls that the devs can code for their game to utilize, like health.

You typing in caps is far more annoying than any tiny led light... You must of HATED the 360 controller, because it had the tiny Green LED lights around the guide button flashing back and fourth facing UP IN YOUR FACE when the controller was half way depleted.

Message 110 of 113 (92 Views)
0 Likes