MVP Support
12827 posts

Re: Please please sony for the love of god fix this.

Jul 10, 2013

You_Silly_Humans wrote:
Never said you did... re read this part it was the most important part anyway..

The funny part is how the light is pointless.. and how they wanted to be like microsoft with their eye.. but took it out the last minute, and now because they wanted to play the good guys it backfired on them with this annoying light that is pointless now...

I'm not even talking about the screen reflection ( and i know that will be an issue ) im talking about simply the fact i know insomniacs love to play games, tell me how well that " hidden " light looks like in the dark.. it won't be hidden, there will be light shining out somewhere catching your eye.. add that with the reflection problem.. multiple controllers.. and holy cow.. it will be like a disco party if you invite a few friends over

So what, you play in eternal darkness? I bet the charging light on the DS3 annoys you then (considering it's on the TOP of the controller). 

Again, unless you're playing some type of immersive horror game, you're not going to be playing in pitch black darkness.

Any ambient light would also be drowned out from the light of your TV so you won't notice it out of the corner of your eye unless you're sitting really far away (at the same time as being in complete darkness)

Go ahead and simulate this if you want. If you have a smartphone, download some flashlight app, and change it so that the screen displays a blue color. Put it where your controller would usually be.

If somehow that annoys you so much that you don't want to play the next gen games, then you must have serious OCD or something.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 71 of 113 (80 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12827 posts

Jul 10, 2013

You_Silly_Humans wrote:
rofl... xbox one buyers.. imagine all the sony fan boys with cardboard duck taped onto their new controllers... rofl.. kinect 2.0 aint lookin so bad huh?

Never mind, you're just a fanboy in itself.

Message 72 of 113 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

Jul 10, 2013
Hardly.. i just sold my 360 and im buying a ps3, i like what works.. trust me that ps4 will annoy the crap out of you.. don't believe me? why dont you go buy 2 ps4s...

I own more consoles by more companies then you can think of

~ What? The devil don't take checks, I tried to send a message to god his phone don't take texts.. ~
Message 73 of 113 (74 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3153 posts

Jul 10, 2013
Luckily for me my HDTV is LCD so reflecting lights on the screen is not an issue. Even if the light is very bright, the screen never reflects it unless it a very dark scene like in a movie or game.
PSN: Deaofly
60 GIG Ps3 Owner Since January 21, 2007
500GB Ps4 Owner Since November 22, 2014
1000 Model PSP Owner, PSP Go Owner and PS Vita Owner
PS1 and PS2, Both Original Systems.
https://www.facebook.com/deaofly?ref=aymt_homepage_panel
Message 74 of 113 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

Jul 10, 2013
the light from the tv wont drowned out the light from the controller. plenty of games have dark settings.. or dark moments.. plenty of people love to play at night when they cant sleep.. i know i do, some guy posted he was going to tape cardboard onto it... rofl i cant get over that ever

~ What? The devil don't take checks, I tried to send a message to god his phone don't take texts.. ~
Message 75 of 113 (71 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12827 posts

Jul 10, 2013

You_Silly_Humans wrote:
Hardly.. i just sold my 360 and im buying a ps3, i like what works.. trust me that ps4 will annoy the crap out of you.. don't believe me? why dont you go buy 2 ps4s...

I own more consoles by more companies then you can think of

How would buying 2 PS4's do anything for me? I don't need 2. I live in one house. And I just said that the way I hold my controller would make it a non-issue. So it won't annoy me. Not that a little light would annoy me anyway.

It would only annoy YOU. And the OP.

The PS4 is more appealing based on games, the fact that I own a Vita, I own a PS3 currently, I prefer the Sony exclusives, the controller is more comfortable according to most reports, and it's cheaper.

And it's THAN. Not then.

Message 76 of 113 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

Jul 10, 2013
INSOMNIACS DON'T BUY THE PS4!

Message 77 of 113 (63 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12827 posts

Jul 10, 2013

You_Silly_Humans wrote:
the light from the tv wont drowned out the light from the controller. plenty of games have dark settings.. or dark moments.. plenty of people love to play at night when they cant sleep.. i know i do, some guy posted he was going to tape cardboard onto it... rofl i cant get over that ever

I play at night too, but I don't look down at my controller.

I look UP at my TV.

If TV screen is this wall here:

|

|

|

|

|

O

X

My head is roughly where the O is. My controller is where the X is. Please explain how the light from the controller would possibly be visible.

And again, such a light will not be annoying.

Message 78 of 113 (62 Views)
PlayStation MVP
8182 posts

Jul 10, 2013

glaciusx25 wrote:

You_Silly_Humans wrote:

I play at night too, but I don't look down at my controller.

I look UP at my TV.

If TV screen is this wall here:

|

|

|

|

|

O

X

My head is roughly where the O is. My controller is where the X is. Please explain how the light from the controller would possibly be visible.

And again, such a light will not be annoying.

Dont forget about blankets.

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 79 of 113 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

Jul 10, 2013
Do you have no peripheral vision?? Don't **bleep** me off.. you'll never see me coming.. Smiley Happy

Message 80 of 113 (54 Views)
0 Likes