Sackboy
522 posts

Re: Please please sony for the love of god fix this.

[ Edited ]
Jul 10, 2013

You_Silly_Humans wrote:
Do you have no peripheral vision?? Don't **bleep** me off.. you'll never see me coming.. Smiley Happy

The Light is on a slant downward on the friont of the controller... How is that in the area of peripheral vision? 

Message 81 of 113 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

Jul 10, 2013
imagine a ps4 tournament... rofl.. that light is gunna be so annoying as hell.

~ What? The devil don't take checks, I tried to send a message to god his phone don't take texts.. ~
Message 82 of 113 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

Jul 10, 2013
because if its dark the light will spread.. based on how big the bar is and that is a bar and not like a circle.. you have a high probability of seeing it my friend... sorry to burst your bubble.. light doesn't just stay contained to the bulb dude.

~ What? The devil don't take checks, I tried to send a message to god his phone don't take texts.. ~
Message 83 of 113 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 10, 2013

Its a bright blue light and likely will and can even show up on your TV when you ARENT in darkness... im talking about worse case scenarios though.. dark setting, dark game, we aren't really over playing this.. ( well maybe i am cuz im having fun ) but i believe you guys to be UNDER playing this

If sony had any real balls about their stance on motion devices / controls and how apparently they are different then microsoft, they would have removed the light bar.

Message 84 of 113 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4670 posts

Jul 10, 2013

You_Silly_Humans wrote:
Do you have no peripheral vision?? Don't **bleep** me off.. you'll never see me coming.. Smiley Happy

Watch-out-we-got-a-bad-over-here-meme.png

Message 85 of 113 (110 Views)
MVP Support
13578 posts

Jul 10, 2013

You_Silly_Humans wrote:
imagine a ps4 tournament... rofl.. that light is gunna be so annoying as hell.

A light is not annoying.

The only light that is annoying is if there is light from the Sun and it shines at your TV in such a way that makes it impossible to see the screen.

A light that is simply a reflection of another light source in the room is NOT annoying.

Being "annoying as hell" is completely subjective. And it's a minority opinion

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 86 of 113 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
522 posts

Jul 10, 2013

You_Silly_Humans wrote:
because if its dark the light will spread.. based on how big the bar is and that is a bar and not like a circle.. you have a high probability of seeing it my friend... sorry to burst your bubble.. light doesn't just stay contained to the bulb dude.

And if you think the light is brighter than your HDTV, you are misinformed. Even when a HDTV has a completely dark scene there is light coming from it.

Kids shouldn't be playing in the dark anyways.

Message 87 of 113 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

Jul 10, 2013
#thread has ran its course
FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 88 of 113 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 10, 2013

Lol, i love when sony fan boys talk **bleep** behind the safety of their own computers... I get it noobs, you will never dislike the ps4.. they could literally poop on it, and you'd go.. Omg that is amazing... I'm not saying the light is the end of the world i'm saying it should bother you a lot more then this though.. and even if a dark scene is made up of light, it that doesn't change the fact that it will reflect a BRIGHT blue light in a DARK game setting.. go shine a flash light on your tv and tell me that your theory is correct..

it makes no sense that if the angle was correct that it wouldnt show up on a BLACK or DARK part of your screen even if that part is made up of light dude

Message 89 of 113 (101 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
6003 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 10, 2013

Wow this forum has been getting weird every couple weeks since the PS4 has been announced.

Seriously, has anyone noticed that a small loud minority group is always crying about something?

February - May :

When the PS4 was first revealed in February, the forum went crazy with the "no backwards compatibility, no PS4 **beep**" loud minority group. While some ill informed people have come and gone, only a few are left as most of the majority have accepted Gaikai being a better option or plan on keeping their PS3's. I chuckle everytime I see those type of threads as I get the opportunity to post my copy and paste response that always stir the bees nest.

June - July:

A. Oh boy... Pay to play multiplayer is still an on going cry fest from a small loud majority. Only thinking of themselves, they do not care if PlayStation Plus gives them or others (those who use or want the subscription) a fantastic value of free games, huge discounts off sales ranging from 50 - 80%, early beta access, automatic cloud saves/updates/patches/trophy syncs. They don't care if the pay to play multiplayer for PS4 is to improve/update servers, tighten security, and better online services. This group rather have things never get better, never improve, never give value - like an old person, they prefer things to stay the same FOREVER. Sounds great right... 

B. For the first time ever, PlayStation owners and fans of the consoles thereof were placed under fire for the first time by a handful of Xbox/Microsoft fanboys trashing fans and owners of PlayStation but more so the PS4 in general. It was a short battle though as everyone posted links verifying what we say (of the PS4 having more resources /better tech for games) and the mods finally coming in to clean out the ruffians. Certain threads were completely deleted and some of those very problematic users seem to have gone quiet (must likely were reported and banned but some still linger like the guy above). It's never good to feel uncomfortable in a place where like minded gamers of PlayStation can enjoy conversations but are threatened by the opposition. 

Now:

... "Blue light in controller must be destroyed" minority group. Have we really come to this...really? Not buying the PS4 because the light might not be able to be turned off - what is wrong with you people?!

Why do theses minute things annoy these few gamers so much is beyond me. I'm still buying the PS4, so are the many in theses forums, so are the millions of people who caused the PS4 to be sold out (with Xbox Ones still available). Nothing else is changing on the PS4 for the minority groups who are crying. The PS4 is going to be great and we really need to focus on what's going to be in our hands soon. Not a box that is going to be able to play games (Xbox One) but a Gamers Dream Machine that is going to bring new wonderful experience not experience anywhere else. It's good to be a gamer, A PlayStation Gamer!

Message 90 of 113 (96 Views)
0 Likes