Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 14 2010
By: BCBUDZ Sackboy 567 posts

Please stop giving us Plus members all the crap that no one buys.

188 replies 163 views Edited Jul 14, 2010

Has anyone noticed already a trend going here?.

PSN+ freebies seem to be nothing but a list of "crap" that no one actually purchases from PSN regular?

I mean really. Who really really wants a fat princess avatar? (If they wanted one that badly they'd have boughten one. To boot most PSN members are guys I imagine if you look at demographics, and groups (Sorry girls nothing sexist intended. Just a likely scenario).

Wipeout's been on the PSN purchase list for how long?

I'm appalled. PSN+ better shape up or their memberbase will be zip come renewal time.

Message 2 of 189 (163 Views)
Sackboy
464 posts

Re: Please stop giving us Plus members all the crap that no one buys.

Jul 14, 2010

i liked all the games so far cept the classic, but i never owned a ps1 so i think all classics suck. and with wipeout, they are trying to promote 3D sales, y wouldnt they, they r the only system that has 3D and that give us a huge advantage. i was about to buy wipeout cuz of the 3D but i got plus instead, cuz i figured they will have more games and stuff. unless things go REALLY bad they already got me for a 2nd yr.

Photobucket
Message 1 of 189 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
567 posts

Jul 14, 2010
You mean go from Bad to Worse?
At this point from a loyal PSN customer who's spent thousands perspective, I'd have to say the freebies so far, and if the August report is true are simply garbage.
Message 3 of 189 (163 Views)
Sackboy
464 posts

Jul 14, 2010

dude its like $3 a month. did u want the qore episode or even one mag theme? cuz if u did its ALREADY paid for the month. for me buying superstardust and all its packs already saved me $10. that paid off plus for 3 months, and i got 4 other free games and theme.

and no, i think ps+ is great, so from great to absolutley horrible

Photobucket
Message 4 of 189 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2575 posts

Jul 14, 2010
the way i look at it as a current plus user is that yeah for me theres not much on the table yet but who cares by the time 15months goes by im sure ill of got my moneys worth whether its in discounts or even betas, i think just need to stop freaking out everytime something is released its the first month so lets give it a chance and stop worrying
Prime copy

Message 5 of 189 (163 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Jul 14, 2010

Dude it's been like 3 weeks even if they did spend the rest of the year giving away all there crap items you'll end up owning most of the PSN store and still complain about something. 

Message 6 of 189 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
352 posts

Jul 14, 2010

You realize that the Fat Princess avatars at this point are exclusive to Plus? They are not crap that no one wants. I'm happy to have them, and so are others.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 7 of 189 (163 Views)
VP of Gaming
30320 posts

Jul 14, 2010

BCBUDZ wrote:
At this point from a loyal PSN customer who's spent thousands perspective, I'd have to say the freebies so far, and if the August report is true are simply garbage.

What is the 'August Report"?

Message 8 of 189 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
464 posts

Jul 14, 2010

i think hes talking about the europe update. i dont think US has given any detail on it yet

Photobucket
Message 9 of 189 (163 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1038 posts

Jul 14, 2010
,BCBUDZ wrote:
At this point from a loyal PSN customer who's spent thousands perspective, I'd have to say the freebies so far, and if the August report is true are simply garbage. ,

If you've spent thousands of dollars in the PSN store, you probably own everything worth owning anyways so why would you sign up for PSN+? 

Message 10 of 189 (163 Views)
0 Likes