Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
347 posts

Re: Please stop giving us Plus members all the crap that no one buys.

Aug 13, 2010

gettinmoney662 wrote:
My constant negativity?  Most of the posts in this forum is whining about Plus.  This entire thread itself is negative.

We're saying we're tired of your negativity. Please be nicer to people.

It's not that much to ask.

Message 131 of 189 (2 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1038 posts

Aug 13, 2010

SoCalJunglism wrote:

gettinmoney662 wrote:
My constant negativity?  Most of the posts in this forum is whining about Plus.  This entire thread itself is negative.

Awww, did I hurt your widdle fweelings? 

Message 132 of 189 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
567 posts

Aug 18, 2010

gettinmoney662 wrote:

SoCalJunglism wrote:

gettinmoney662 wrote:

Awww, did I hurt your widdle fweelings? 

No. You're obviously just an annoying little twerp who is a pure fanboy, and will defend Sony to the death no matter how crappy the service gets.

If you can't tell it's not gotten any better since launch.

I went back and read ALL your posts.

If you have nothing better to do than argue with people who feel they have a legitimate concern, then perhaps you need to get outside more and breathe some fresh air. Not very many people are happy with this service. I'm glad you are, but if you are great, yet it's no reason to crash threads of people who aren't

Frankly so far PLUS sucks. It was made to sound like a great subscription service, but to me buying it without knowing what you are getting, is really a deceptive marketing ploy, and to date, every piece of content we've gotten blows chunks.

What's the point of being PLUS? Is that the new word for stupid consumers?

Allegedly many of us "had" enough faith in Sony to actually purchase the subsciption but on content delivery to date Sony gets a big fat FAIL. Epic FAIL at that.

They should know what they have to do by looking at their biggest competitor because if they think we'll spend as consumers on another round of big rosie promises undelivered, they're in for a big shock come everyone's renewal time.

Sony get it together and deliver something good.. So far PLUS is a waste of money to most of us. I love my playstation, but you're not even competing in the same league as your competitor at this time, and yet you want the same kind of money and benefits for a service that's not even remotely comparable. We're not stupid as consumers and If you don't fix this soon you might not get a chance to do so in future, because at that point your loyalists will disperse.

Message 133 of 189 (2 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1090 posts

Aug 20, 2010
I agree BC. The thing that ticks me off also, is this Britt-Ko guy or whatever his online ID said I didn't have plus and that I was complaining for no reason. That just pissed me off!!! I did have plus and because I complain I'm just a troll..? The fanboys who defend PSN are just dumbed. They DO need to get out more! And Sony, STOP giving us stupid games no one plays anymore and game trials. How about giving us the full game? or at least at a discount..? Jeeze, just another Cooprate scandel. If they don't shape up with some cross chat and making plus members feel like we're actually PLUS members (speacal lol) then I'm done wasteing money with Playstation Store!
Message 134 of 189 (2 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
30437 posts

Aug 21, 2010

kmsrj2004 wrote:
I agree BC. The thing that ticks me off also, is this Britt-Ko guy or whatever his online ID said I didn't have plus and that I was complaining for no reason. That just pissed me off!!! I did have plus and because I complain I'm just a troll..? The fanboys who defend PSN are just dumbed. They DO need to get out more! And Sony, STOP giving us stupid games no one plays anymore and game trials. How about giving us the full game? or at least at a discount..? Jeeze, just another Cooprate scandel. If they don't shape up with some cross chat and making plus members feel like we're actually PLUS members (speacal lol) then I'm done wasteing money with Playstation Store!

I assume you are referring to me .

Actually kmsrj I agree with a lot of what you're saying in this post, not the first bit maybe lol, but after that bit about the BRIT-KO guy, I too have become a little jaded by the offerings from Sony of late, it kind of started good but has gone a little stale since, I am however going to say that we are only 2/3 months in with 12/13 months to go, so there is  a lot of time for Sony to improve & get this tight.

For what its worth kmsrj I didn't actually object to your comments but to the way you made your arguements.

Message 135 of 189 (2 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Aug 21, 2010

Man, where to start?!  So I guess I'll roll it out with this~PS+ is kind of a double edge sword ya know.  thats how I feel.  I feel like it was probly going to be a pleasure to join because i LOVE my Playstation 3!  So I get Plus and bam first round of downloading was ok!  Not bad to pretty good!  But at the same time i relized I now needed to buy a Playstaion portable!  So I go buy a brand new spankin 3000 model.  Slap my 1st round of free games in and It was ok.  But really, The one hour demo being the stupid game what it was I could live with.  I thought eh whats a week until i get more stuff?!  Well soon after it was announced that it was now, BUM BUM BUM-Bi-Weekly releases!  **bleep**!  And even better the second exclusive PS+ 1 hour demo being RED FACTION GURRILLA~ARE YOU KIDDING ME I CAN BUY THAT OLD relic anywhere for 12 bucks now.  There needs to be more VALUE in what I personaly am getting out of the service, I dont see any Value in Fat Princess avaitars, NONE whatso ever!  Its really bitter sweet Sony, I like PS+ but I am pissed, and I do think you can do better.  I do think we All deserve better and if this par for the course ahead for the next 15 months, than  you can count me out for a renewal fee next year and your only kidding yourselves if you think you are giving us a great deal if this keeps up.  Im VERY dissapointed Sony, and before this transaction I didnt think that was possible for our relationship to ever cross that bridge.  But now that we have, please make it right.  You have the means.  Look at all those Blu-Ray titles you have on hand you could be letting us very let down customers get a crack at.  You need to stop low balling your most loyal base, now is not the time in the launch of a few new initiatives you guys are all betting on to win.  without us, you will go down.  So make it right!

Message 136 of 189 (2 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1090 posts

Aug 22, 2010
ok, then we agree Brit. I think PS+ with wipeout was cool and the 3 months added to it is why i got it. But at the moment I think they could do alot better. the LBP 2 Beta and possibly KZ3 beta will make up for it in my opinion. I just think instead of game trails discount the games half off or free or something. I would actually buy the game then. minis are cool, but don't last long, and critter crunch is alright if your bored. Maybe next tuesday we'll see something
Message 137 of 189 (2 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1038 posts

Aug 22, 2010

BCBUDZ wrote:

No. You're obviously just an annoying little twerp who is a pure fanboy, and will defend Sony to the death no matter how crappy the service gets.

If you can't tell it's not gotten any better since launch.

I went back and read ALL your posts.

If you have nothing better to do than argue with people who feel they have a legitimate concern, then perhaps you need to get outside more and breathe some fresh air. Not very many people are happy with this service. I'm glad you are, but if you are great, yet it's no reason to crash threads of people who aren't 

That's a rational conclusion to jump to.  Next month, I'm getting a game that I've been interested in but haven't bought yet so Plus keeps getting better for me.

And yes, I'm the one with nothing better to do when you go back and read every single post I made in this forum, hahah.  Perhaps the people who are flipping out over spending $50 and constantly berate Plus and whine about it for not having features that they know are not feasible should find something else to do to take their mind off their enormous investment into Plus.  Hmmm, I don't know, maybe go play a game?

Message 138 of 189 (2 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
30437 posts

Aug 22, 2010

kmsrj2004 wrote:
ok, then we agree Brit. I think PS+ with wipeout was cool and the 3 months added to it is why i got it. But at the moment I think they could do alot better. the LBP 2 Beta and possibly KZ3 beta will make up for it in my opinion. I just think instead of game trails discount the games half off or free or something. I would actually buy the game then. minis are cool, but don't last long, and critter crunch is alright if your bored. Maybe next tuesday we'll see something

Lets hope so huh, I need something to liven up my PS3!

Do we know for sure what's coming on Tuesday for us Plusers yet?

Message 139 of 189 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5070 posts

Aug 23, 2010

lets start a flaming war, just to get this thread locked and shut it down once and for all 

Message 140 of 189 (2 Views)
0 Likes