Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
2981 posts

Re: Please stop giving us Plus members all the crap that no one buys.

Sep 15, 2010

gettinmoney662 wrote:

SLADE47 wrote:

Hey all you satisified Plus members,did u enjoy your big fat goose egg of "preminum service" content this week?man this stuff is awesome.i cant wait for huge pile of dog **bleep** they have for us next week.i heard it was extra runny!!!!

It's every other week now, genius.

wow its funny when i bought the piece of **bleep** it told me WEEKLY,now like mindless drones we swallow what they give us.dont even get a ride home.Sony u officially suck for this BS!

Down '74 the Getaway!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 181 of 189 (20 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4665 posts

Sep 16, 2010
Weekly, bi-weekly, monthly? I actually prefer one big update per month like EU does but all that truly matters is getting all of the content each month.
Please use plain text.
Message 182 of 189 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2981 posts

Sep 23, 2010

SpyDudeFX wrote:
Weekly, bi-weekly, monthly? I actually prefer one big update per month like EU does but all that truly matters is getting all of the content each month.

i dont want to sound unreasonable,but they totally **bleep**ing plus up.the beta option isnt coming thru.the so called early access demos is a joke.then they switch it to  bi weekly.this sound like their Linux OS fiasco.bait and switch.its alot of to B.s and no real payoff.im gonna stop buying games from the psn altogether.90% of the games that r free i already had!!!PLus is not what they said it was,bottomline....

Down '74 the Getaway!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 183 of 189 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
599 posts

Sep 24, 2010

They're screwing us on the betas.  PS Plus wasn't even used for the Dead Space 2 Closed Multiplayer Beta.  Only the people in the EA Community.  I'm not minding the stuff they are throwing at me (Even though some of it is crap...), but I expected more.  I love Qore, and the discount prices, but if Sony wants to actually compete with Microsoft, then they need to step up hardcore.

Former HCV of PlayStation Home
Please use plain text.
Message 184 of 189 (20 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1245 posts

Sep 24, 2010

ShadowKingpin wrote:

They're screwing us on the betas.  PS Plus wasn't even used for the Dead Space 2 Closed Multiplayer Beta.  Only the people in the EA Community.

Is it reasonable to expect Sony to force third party developers to open betas to Plus subscribers?  I know there is a lot of angst about how these "exclusive" betas are panning out, and I agree that so far Sony has not delivered on what was promised.  With that said, Sony cannot and should not force EA to invite anyone (Plus or otherwise) into their betas.

First party titles are a different matter.  Sony should have some influence over those, but at the end of the day the developers should have some control over what type of gamers they want/need for beta testing.  Sony never should have made any beta commitments for Plus subscribers, but they did, so the box has been opened.

Please use plain text.
Message 185 of 189 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
131 posts

Sep 25, 2010

jcalvert wrote:

ShadowKingpin wrote:

They're screwing us on the betas.  PS Plus wasn't even used for the Dead Space 2 Closed Multiplayer Beta.  Only the people in the EA Community.

Is it reasonable to expect Sony to force third party developers to open betas to Plus subscribers?  I know there is a lot of angst about how these "exclusive" betas are panning out, and I agree that so far Sony has not delivered on what was promised.  With that said, Sony cannot and should not force EA to invite anyone (Plus or otherwise) into their betas.

First party titles are a different matter.  Sony should have some influence over those, but at the end of the day the developers should have some control over what type of gamers they want/need for beta testing.  Sony never should have made any beta commitments for Plus subscribers, but they did, so the box has been opened.

True dat man.. 

http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/sig/clean4/ps3/JCat007x.png
Please use plain text.
Message 186 of 189 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2981 posts

Sep 26, 2010

JCat007x wrote:

jcalvert wrote:

ShadowKingpin wrote:

True dat man.. 

well some idiot told me that game was 1st party title,so agree with u on the ea point.but plus is going down in flames.i paid for 52 weeks worth of DLC,but instead now i get a little less than 35.thanks sony,real nice.oh wait cuz they gave me 3 months free,thats makes it alright,huh fanboys?

Down '74 the Getaway!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 187 of 189 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
317 posts

Sep 27, 2010
Waaaaa Waaaaaa Waaaaa. I was told.....I read it on a website we should get....I thought we would get....My best friends friend told me we would get.....

See a pattern?

People are idiots. They heard it from a friend or read about it on a blog or website, or assumed something...and now they are crying about it because it isn't living up to the expectations they had when they bought into the service because they listened to other sources.

That's not Sonys fault. That's not our fault. That's your fault. Don't like it? Then live and learn and don't sign up for it again later. But quit crying about it because you were being stupid and listened to everyone BUT Sony.

Oh, you listened to Sony? Point me to those links that aren't on other websites or blogs. Like this:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010/06/24/playstation-plus-your-q
uestions-answered/

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2010/06/23/playstation-plus-explai
ned/

http://us.playstation.com/psn/playstation-plus/
Please use plain text.
Message 188 of 189 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2981 posts

Sep 29, 2010

whitetigergrowl wrote:
Waaaaa Waaaaaa Waaaaa. I was told.....I read it on a website we should get....I thought we would get....My best friends friend told me we would get.....

See a pattern?

People are idiots. They heard it from a friend or read about it on a blog or website, or assumed something...and now they are crying about it because it isn't living up to the expectations they had when they bought into the service because they listened to other sources.

That's not Sonys fault. That's not our fault. That's your fault. Don't like it? Then live and learn and don't sign up for it again later. But quit crying about it because you were being stupid and listened to everyone BUT Sony.

Oh, you listened to Sony? Point me to those links that aren't on other websites or blogs. Like this:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010/06/24/playstation-plus-your-q
uestions-answered/

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2010/06/23/playstation-plus-explai
ned/

http://us.playstation.com/psn/playstation-plus/

um yeah it does matter.unlike most i dont need to lie.someone did say deadrising was a 1st party title.so its not.ok.thats not changing the fact sony is totally **bleep**ing us up the ass,with the way plus is being maintained.i will still argue they are totally screwing it up.that fact doesnt change a thing......

Down '74 the Getaway!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 189 of 189 (20 Views)
0 Likes