Feb 02 2013
By: sincitysir1 Hekseville Citizen 333 posts

Preorders

13 replies 205 views Edited Feb 2, 2013
Which Games are you preordering?
So far I have sly, bioshock, last of us, gta 5, killzone and I'm still debating soul sacrifice
Message 1 of 14 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
351 posts

Re: Preorders

[ Edited ]
Feb 2, 2013

Today I reserved Infinite, Tomb Raider, Ascension, Soul Sacrifice and The Last of Us at my local GameStop...  I want to hear what the gamer world has to say about Revengeance and Dead Space 3 since the Devs have changed the recipe for those game series...

Not a lot of upcoming Vita games to reserve...

Message 2 of 14 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1515 posts

Feb 2, 2013

only Soul Sacrifice. I have way too big a backlog.By the time I get around to what I want they will all be 20- 30 US.

Message 3 of 14 (172 Views)
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Feb 2, 2013
i have sly, god of war acension ps3, and soul sacrifice
Message 4 of 14 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
122 posts

Feb 2, 2013

Dead Space 3, Metal Gear, Tomb Raider, God of War, Bioshock, Last of Us and I still need to pre-order Soul Sacrifice.

Message 5 of 14 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
122 posts

Feb 2, 2013

Riptide8 wrote:

only Soul Sacrifice. I have way too big a backlog.By the time I get around to what I want they will all be 20- 30 US.

That is a good point. I keep telling myself that I should do the same thing but I don't have the self control. I have a bunch of unplayed games that I paid full price for that a lot cheaper now.

Message 6 of 14 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1508 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 3, 2013

I don't have anything preordered. I want Dead Space 3, Tomb Raider, DMC, The Elder Scrolls Online and Soul Sacrifice. I'm interested in KZ: M, R&C: FFA and Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time. I'd love to hear an announcement saying that Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch is being made for the PS Vita.

However, like most people I have a back log of games to play right now. Haven't finished Far Cry 3, RE 6, U: GA, Dragon Age: Origins, Strangers Wrath, Torchlight 2, GoW: CoO, Unit 13, R: O, Halo 4, Disgaea 3: AoD, Deus EX: HR, TES: Skyrim, The Witcher 2, Dungeon Hunter: Alliance, Red Faction: A. Haven't even started Mass Effect 3, and I've had it for like 10 months.

Add to that games that I have that deserve to be played again (Diablo 3, Fallout 3, Hitman: A, Castlevania: LoS, ME 1 & 2, UMvC3, MK9, Alan Wake, All TES games, DOOM, etc...), or multiplayer games (Battlefield, Halo 4, GoW3 Horde, Unreal), or gaming with my boys.

It can be really confusing trying to figure out what I should be playing with the above list. Curse you Steam, having sons to play with and developers for bringing out franchises that I feel I have to finish so I buy the next game in the series when I already have other games to play.

Ha ha, so no I don't have any preorders. lol. Sounds like I should stop looking towards future games and get my arse in gear and finish up some of these games. :smileylol:

Edit: Finished up Halo 4 with my 9 y.o. son as my wingman. Still have Spartan Ops missions to do though. Sigh. lol.

Message 7 of 14 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
351 posts

Feb 2, 2013

Isn't it like only 27% of games are played all the way through by gamers...  Might be off a bit but not by much...  I can relate...  Played Castlevania LOS all the way too the final Boss fight and it became a mess of color and timing patterns...  You tubed the Boss fight and learned Gabriel's fate...  Good enough for me...  LOL

I started to buy DMC the other day when it hit me that I still have the last DMC game that I never played...

Maybe I will rethink my reserve list...

Thank you UnrealButcher for the right perspective...

I am afraid that I have turned into a game hoarder!

Message 8 of 14 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1508 posts

Feb 2, 2013

spudsudz wrote:

Maybe I will rethink my reserve list...

Thank you UnrealButcher for the right perspective...

I am afraid that I have turned into a game hoarder!

Yeah, I guess I feel a little better knowing that even if I don't finish a game, my boys at least get some use out of them.

But yeah, I could probably play the games I have and buy future games when they have a price drop and save money doing so. Though I do like to support developers and would like to show support for the Vita, so other developers see that games are being bought by the user base that is on the Vita.

It's hard being a gamer. :smileyfrustrated: :smileyembarrassed: :smileywink: :smileyvery-happy: :smileylol:

Message 9 of 14 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
351 posts

Feb 2, 2013

I have 3 sons so I can relate...  Come to think of it they do influence my spending on games...  Maybe it is a Yoda mind trick...  Yeah that is it...  My SON(s) have turned into game hoarders!  ROFL

Message 10 of 14 (118 Views)
0 Likes