Highlighted
Jun 04 2014
By: boydude7588 Lombax Warrior 95 posts

Pretty large playstation share button complaint

[ Edited ]
2 replies 125 views Edited Jun 4, 2014

So i record about 10 minutes of trials fusion let's play footage, It was really funny and really cool and i hit the share button and it's on there, Then i back out of the share menu by accident then i hit share again to go back into it, And somehow, That footage is gone! I don't know how that is possible, But it's gone now and it was really good footage that just disappeared for some reason. It wasn't replaced or anything, It was just deleted

Mod Edit: Updated label. Please click here to learn more about labels. -Super_Nova2k13

Message 1 of 3 (125 Views)
First Son
9 posts

Re: Pretty large playstation share button complaint

Jun 4, 2014

same thing happened to me when i was playing watchdogs 

Message 2 of 3 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7434 posts

Re: Pretty large playstation share button complaint

[ Edited ]
Jun 4, 2014

snapshot35.png

Content must be manualy saved now.... This stops 800MB of file space being taken up When you only wanted a photo as you did not hold the share button long enough and it counted as a single press and saved the last 15mins of video

Now it ignores users who Light press to save and only wanted a photo which they can now save with triangle...  

Its been this way since firmware 1.70...

Square to save video.

Triangle to save photo...

Erase video = exit with out saving

Erase video and start a timed recording = double press with out entering the share screen to erase past content and start a record session which saves at the time limit.

SIEE PS3/PS4 Beta Tester
I use Game Capture HD II to capture and upload videos on to the free youtube storage

View forum in Full Desktop Power or Mobile Mode.
Message 3 of 3 (100 Views)