Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 09 2013
By: MC_Taiga_SGT First Son 19 posts

Problems atfer geting kicked off Clear Wi-fi and Trying to Sign In But System Locks Up -_-

1 replies 63 views Edited Jul 9, 2013

I never got a clear fix from the support line about this. I did everything that i could do with my ps3 but no dice the only time this happend is when i went to my friends house and used there Clear Wi-fi. If i get Disconnected from it and try to sign back into PSN it locks up. Anyone else have something like this happend only when you use Clear Wi-Fi????

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 2 (63 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3101 posts

Re: Problems atfer geting kicked off Clear Wi-fi and Trying to Sign In But System Locks Up -_-

Jul 10, 2013
Clear like in Clear Wireless? If yes then that's your issue. Mobile hotspots wireless wi-fi devices should never be used to connect online as its not a direct steady connection. Even if you get a great signal and decent ping, its not always constant. DSL, Cable, and Fiber optic are lines ran directly from the hub to the persons house providing a direct constant internet connection. Wireless and hotspots have alot more things that cause interferences and drop in quality of the signal to the device just like with cell phones. I used Sprint 4G hot spot and Clear and it was nothing but issues even with full bars. Once I dropped both for DSL and eventually got cable internet later my speed was 100 times better.
PSN: Deaofly
60 GIG Ps3 Owner Since January 21, 2007
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 2 (49 Views)