Jul 09 2013
By: MC_Taiga_SGT First Son 24 posts

Problems atfer geting kicked off Clear Wi-fi and Trying to Sign In But System Locks Up -_-

1 replies 72 views Edited Jul 9, 2013

I never got a clear fix from the support line about this. I did everything that i could do with my ps3 but no dice the only time this happend is when i went to my friends house and used there Clear Wi-fi. If i get Disconnected from it and try to sign back into PSN it locks up. Anyone else have something like this happend only when you use Clear Wi-Fi????

Message 1 of 2 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3206 posts

Re: Problems atfer geting kicked off Clear Wi-fi and Trying to Sign In But System Locks Up -_-

Jul 10, 2013
Clear like in Clear Wireless? If yes then that's your issue. Mobile hotspots wireless wi-fi devices should never be used to connect online as its not a direct steady connection. Even if you get a great signal and decent ping, its not always constant. DSL, Cable, and Fiber optic are lines ran directly from the hub to the persons house providing a direct constant internet connection. Wireless and hotspots have alot more things that cause interferences and drop in quality of the signal to the device just like with cell phones. I used Sprint 4G hot spot and Clear and it was nothing but issues even with full bars. Once I dropped both for DSL and eventually got cable internet later my speed was 100 times better.
PSN: Deaofly
60 GIG Ps3 Owner Since January 21, 2007
500GB Ps4 Owner Since November 22, 2014
1000 Model PSP Owner, PSP Go Owner and PS Vita Owner
PS1 and PS2, Both Original Systems.
https://www.facebook.com/deaofly?ref=aymt_homepage_panel
Message 2 of 2 (58 Views)