Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 06 2014
By: scrubn_BUBBLS First Son 8 posts

Problems with FF10-2 Loading Times

[ Edited ]
1 replies 55 views Edited May 6, 2014

First I'd like to say, What the hell happened to these forums, they are terrible and I can't find anything of use. Years ago when I frequented this site you could go to any game and go in and talk about that particular game, now only like 8 games let you do that.

On to the meat of my gripe. I just beat FF10 HD and started FF10-2 HD and that game is completely broken. After watching the stupid pop music video that you can't skip I was greeted with an endless load screen.

Restarted the game, and again sat through the stupid pop video. Had the load screen take nearly a minute to load. Fought a few baddies with long loads every 5 feet of travel through the stadium from ff10, fought a boss then was greeted with yet another never ending load screen, had not even progressed enough in the game to get to a save point, AND I'M NOT PUTTING UP WITH THAT STUPID POP SONG AGAIN.

Mod Edit: Updated title and label. Check here for more information. Thanks! --GrainneNessa

http://www.zoethevampire.com/
check out my webcomic
Message 1 of 2 (55 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12214 posts

Re: Problems with FF10-2 Loading Times

May 6, 2014
Sounds like something is wrong then. I played through the whole game and had no issues
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 2 (46 Views)
0 Likes