Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 05 2013
By: You_Silly_Humans Hekseville Citizen 345 posts

Ps vita walking dead bundle.

[ Edited ]
15 replies 393 views Edited Jul 5, 2013

http://www.gamestop.com/ps-vita/consoles/playstation-vita-wifi-3g-walking-dead-bundle/110479

Because of all the negative vita vibes going around I created yet another vita thread, so can someone tell me what exactly is wrong with this bundle? Are people still complaining about the price of the vita??

~ What? The devil don't take checks, I tried to send a message to god his phone don't take texts.. ~
Message 1 of 16 (393 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7174 posts

Re: Ps vita walking dead bundle.

[ Edited ]
Jul 5, 2013

You_Silly_Humans wrote:

http://www.gamestop.com/ps-vita/consoles/playstation-vita-wifi-3g-walking-dead-bundle/110479

Because of all the negative vita vibes going around I created yet another vita thread, so can someone tell me what exactly is wrong with this bundle? Are people still complaining about the price of the vita??

That is not a good reason to make a thread >.<

Ofcourse they are.

I dont see anything wrong with it..

HEARTFIVEFOURTEEN.png

_____________________ - = Share the Greatness with PlayStation= - ______________________

Message 2 of 16 (386 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

Jul 5, 2013
Is the color answering like some sort of OCD thing?

~ What? The devil don't take checks, I tried to send a message to god his phone don't take texts.. ~
Message 3 of 16 (378 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7174 posts

Jul 5, 2013

You_Silly_Humans wrote:
Is the color answering like some sort of OCD thing?

No its to refer to you which part I am replying to.

HEARTFIVEFOURTEEN.png

_____________________ - = Share the Greatness with PlayStation= - ______________________

Message 4 of 16 (375 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

Jul 5, 2013
I'm assuming the game will be what? 29.99 or 39.99 by itself?

Message 5 of 16 (368 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
147 posts

Jul 5, 2013

The price I agree needs to come down. But I figured with the store credit I have and power up reward points so I can use a coupon, I will end up getting this bundle for like $58.00. So based on that...there is nothing wrong with this bundle. LOL

Message 6 of 16 (364 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 5, 2013

I already bought the system just a couple days ago ( 1 year of PS plus bundle ) but the game looks really good, and i created this thread for good reason, to inform the PS fans a new low price is out. Just as I made this thread another made his own aswell. Can't we get excited anymore? Is that not allowed?

Message 7 of 16 (363 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7036 posts

Jul 5, 2013

You_Silly_Humans wrote:

I already bought the system just a couple days ago ( 1 year of PS plus bundle ) but the game looks really good, and i created this thread for good reason, to inform the PS fans a new low price is out. Just as I made this thread another made his own aswell. Can't we get excited anymore? Is that not allowed?

do you play Wipeout 2048 online?

Message 8 of 16 (346 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2511 posts

Jul 5, 2013
That bundle is pretty good, while 3G is pretty much useless nothing is set in stone and maybe someday they'll make better use of it. $249.99 for a good game + a (crappy) memcard to get you started + a Wifi / 3G PSV is really good. I wish more bundles like this would come out then maybe the entry price of the PSV wouldn't look as steep as it normally does~.
Message 9 of 16 (336 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

Jul 5, 2013
How much do people think the digital download is going to be? just the price of the game

Message 10 of 16 (327 Views)
0 Likes