Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

Re: Ps vita walking dead bundle.

[ Edited ]
Jul 5, 2013

Do you guys think we can expect to see the walking dead vita bundle in places besides just gamestop? Bestbuy? Amazon? Maybe even Walmart? Thanks been wondering about it

Or is this a gamestop exclusive?

~ What? The devil don't take checks, I tried to send a message to god his phone don't take texts.. ~
Message 11 of 16 (207 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jul 16, 2013

For some reason users in the US are missing something because Vita sales in Japan are flying off the shelves, honestly i believe if there were more people that gave vita a chance it would be worth it to playstaion to put more titles out. I think the price point is right, i think the games on the vita are amazing

Message 12 of 16 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
569 posts

Jul 16, 2013

jostrea wrote:

For some reason users in the US are missing something because Vita sales in Japan are flying off the shelves, honestly i believe if there were more people that gave vita a chance it would be worth it to playstaion to put more titles out. I think the price point is right, i think the games on the vita are amazing

What would be some good import titles?

sig by Grindhead_Jim
Message 13 of 16 (163 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
8180 posts

Jul 16, 2013

You_Silly_Humans wrote:

Do you guys think we can expect to see the walking dead vita bundle in places besides just gamestop? Bestbuy? Amazon? Maybe even Walmart? Thanks been wondering about it

Or is this a gamestop exclusive?

I thought you were to rich for Walmart?

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 14 of 16 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1470 posts

Jul 16, 2013
thing that I would like of sony switched up the colors of the device for the different bundles like they did with the psp.
Message 15 of 16 (156 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1430 posts

Jul 16, 2013
Its a good bundle if you enjoy walking dead I think the price is good considering what system you are purchasing its a top of line handheld you get what you pay for and its as simple as that!
Message 16 of 16 (144 Views)
0 Likes