Jul 04 2013
By: You_Silly_Humans Hekseville Citizen 345 posts

Ps3 Now

[ Edited ]
23 replies 245 views Edited Jul 4, 2013

Ok so i keep looking at the free to play games for ps and can't wait any longer! so i' m trying to be as cheap as possible at the moment.... what is the cheapest option for a new super slim? I look around i only ever see the bundles... I want the cheapest super slim model by itself if that even exists.

Looking for a brand new super slim so I can have the warranty. I only see bundles for around 270-300

~ What? The devil don't take checks, I tried to send a message to god his phone don't take texts.. ~
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 24 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
80 posts

Re: Ps3 Now

Jul 4, 2013

Oh hey hows it going nice to see you again, yea i myself am trying to get a PS3 i joined this VIA site the best place to get a PS3 cheap will be online check amazon but as for the super slims i dought you will find a cheap one well super cheap anyway

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=PS3

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 24 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

Jul 4, 2013

Goin alright here, been better though, yourself? and thanks for you post, i checked it out the cheapest I see is 280! :smileysad:

~ What? The devil don't take checks, I tried to send a message to god his phone don't take texts.. ~
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 24 (218 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7174 posts

Jul 4, 2013

You_Silly_Humans wrote:

Ok so i keep looking at the free to play games for ps and can't wait any longer! so i' m trying to be as cheap as possible at the moment.... what is the cheapest option for a new super slim? I look around i only ever see the bundles... I want the cheapest super slim model by itself if that even exists.

Looking for a brand new super slim so I can have the warranty. I only see bundles for around 270-300

Have you tried checking your local stores?

HEARTFIVEFOURTEEN.png

_____________________ - = Share the Greatness with PlayStation= - ______________________

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 24 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7443 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 4, 2013

It's really a matter of shopping around. Do your homework and I'll bet you find a good deal.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 24 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

Jul 4, 2013
Yes my local stores have been no help

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 24 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7443 posts

Jul 4, 2013

You_Silly_Humans wrote:
Yes my local stores have been no help

Try Google, Ebay, Amazon, Overstock... keep looking. You may not get a better deal than 280.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 24 (200 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7174 posts

Jul 4, 2013

You_Silly_Humans wrote:

Goin alright here, been better though, yourself? and thanks for you post, i checked it out the cheapest I see is 280! :smileysad:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sony-Playstation-3-Super-Slim-250GB-Console-The-Last-of-Us-Walking-Dead-HDD-...

HEARTFIVEFOURTEEN.png

_____________________ - = Share the Greatness with PlayStation= - ______________________

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 24 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

Jul 4, 2013
:smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 24 (194 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7174 posts

Jul 4, 2013

You_Silly_Humans wrote:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sony-Playstation-3-Super-Slim-250-GB-Charcoal-Black-Console-CECH-4001B-NTSC/...

There are many around just google :smileyhappy:

HEARTFIVEFOURTEEN.png

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 24 (191 Views)
0 Likes