Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

Re: Ps3 Now

Jul 4, 2013
Thank you for the link and the funny thing is i actually was looking at that an hour or so ago but I'm afraid i'll buy a used one and it will break ( happened once before ) then i'm out of luck.. however i'll keep searching!

~ What? The devil don't take checks, I tried to send a message to god his phone don't take texts.. ~
Message 11 of 24 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
80 posts

Jul 5, 2013

well im sorry bro most good deals are from the used consoles themselves but its a risk factor to take depending on condition and misuse from the previous owner all i have to say is just buy a new one really. Im a Amazon shoppaholic and when it comes to games its cool to check online ofr a better price but as for a console i 9 out of 10 prefer to buy it new.

Just buy a new one man its better than being sorry buying a used one

Message 12 of 24 (195 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Jul 5, 2013

Don't think there are any stand alone ps3s unless it's used. Cheapest bundle seems to be the $270 one. I recently got the uncharted ps plus bundle since it seems to be the best deal (Includes a 1 year ps plus membership). Stores aren't making the bundles cheaper in price, but rather bundle in extra stuff not everyone wants. 

Message 13 of 24 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

Jul 5, 2013
Yeah idk what im gunna do that is pretty lame

~ What? The devil don't take checks, I tried to send a message to god his phone don't take texts.. ~
Message 14 of 24 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 5, 2013

What I am planning on doing is I guess RETURN my vita that will arrive tomorrow for a refund.. use that refund to buy a god of war ps3 bundle... save that ps3 to play current gen games that won't be playable on the next gen consoles... so i can justify spending 350 on a device if i will keep it forever...( even though I really really really dont want to pay 350 this close to the ps4 ) and then purchase the walking dead ps vita bundle since its 50 bucks less then what I just bought around 4 days ago... if only i waited just a few days i wouldn't be returning a product I haven't even gotten to open!

See you guys in game soon enough :smileyhappy: I hope saints row the third and battlefield 3 are still free by the time I complete this plan and aquire my ps3 or I'm going to be one sad cookie.

Message 15 of 24 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
80 posts

Jul 5, 2013

Well thats all up to you man do you want the Vita or the PS3? its all up to you and just try to select what you really want.

either way its all your election to choose

Message 16 of 24 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 5, 2013

I'm thinking the PS3 because of the awesome free to play games.. I need the vita but the new vita walking dead bundle is far more appealing to me then the bundle I just purchased for 50 bucks more almost. It's going to be fine because walmart has a great return policy, i'll re purchase the vita at gamestop and the PS3 at Amazon. ( Hoping that somehow the price drops down to 299 anyway for the god of war bundle )

Message 17 of 24 (158 Views)
Splicer
80 posts

Jul 5, 2013

I hate walmart that place has horrible products i just stick to online shopping and when you get your PS3 and i get mine il send you a friend request and we can play some games but depends on what is your style

Message 18 of 24 (150 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

Jul 5, 2013
Sweet! Add me up man! Yeah I should have the ps3 in the next 7-10 days... can't wait to play all of the god of war games over and over... then after that I plan to buy every single horror game known to man and play them in a really dark room...... taking breaks to play FPS multiplayer games

Message 19 of 24 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
80 posts

Jul 5, 2013

Narly i will hit you up till i get my PS3 also but for now im staying with Steam and Uplay

Message 20 of 24 (133 Views)
0 Likes