Welcoming Committee
4404 posts

Re: Ps3 plays Ps1 but not Ps2 games?

Mar 29, 2013

irishrose524 wrote:

(trys to calm down, though other ppl, well, one other is being terrible-but I guess there's always one.)

Thank you very much for understanding, it does mean alot... -so I could maybe sell this PS3 and get the other version of PS3 and I could still use my PS account on there and play my game? :-3

If I wasn't so hurt by the others I'd want to give you an e-hug right now. I know I don't have a very soft shell like some do, I'm just plain soft and cry easily.

Thank you (hugs anyway) sorry for being so emotional/soft

Correct. And if you do decide to sell your PS3, make sure to deactivate your account on it first.

They no longer sell the old "fatboy" PS3's as new. So you would need to find a used or refurbished one online or at a retailer that sells used / refurbished video game consoles (like GameStop)

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 21 of 27 (83 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Mar 29, 2013

Again, you are a soul-less jerk, you don't seem to of been raised very well at all. The way you see the world is very narrow minded, worse then myself. I never said the world would roll over for me, I'm just very upset and you have no understanding of emotion or your possibly psyopathic/sociopathic. The world dosn't need more people like you in it. It needs people who are at least tactful, who think about others. You go out of your way to hurt someone and kick them when they're down. You'd hurt a young woman because you can. But I'm sorry, we're not all the big manly man you are, and we don't all have to be. I'm allowed to be myself, as you are-but that dosn't warrent the right to be rude or cruel even. I'm a young woman who had a wonderful father who tried to keep me happy, when I was 12 some terrible things happened (kidnapped) and only two years ago in 2011 was I rescued. So yes, I know the world dosn't roll over for me, far from it, but I'm still human and I still try to be a good person regardless of my experinces in life. Maybe you should learn to do the same.

(tears, turns and walks away)

Message 22 of 27 (81 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Mar 29, 2013

Hm... I guess I'll have to look and just put on my list of things to get when I get a job.

Thanks so much for the info and for being kind.

I wish that other person would stop being so cruel though. I don't mean to be so emotional but I'm very distressed and now insulted by this cruel person who appears to have absolutly no sense of tact in the very least. Another one of those who thinks everyone should be cruel and thick headed like themselves.

Message 23 of 27 (78 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13655 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 29, 2013

And as I'm saying, I provided information, I gave reasoning. I gave explanation to your complaints. I gave info on why it isn't working.

And no, I'm not a 'manly man' at all, I only weigh 126 lbs with almost 0 muscle mass.

I don't care about your past history, because I don't know you. You're not a friend, an acquaintance, a co-worker, you're just someone coming here complaining about a fact that has been well-known in this community for the longest time.

Being a "young woman" with a troubled past doesn't mean you should be treated any differently than anyone else, so don't play the pity card, it's not helping your cause.

You know nothing about me, yet you call me a soul-less jerk, which is an immature statement in itself, and considering you are 7 years older than me I'd expect you to be more mature, but obviously not.

Stop taking things people say on the internet to heart, I've learned better than to emotionally become attached on the internet. It's better to have a "Who cares?" attitude to what people say.

It's not like I'll ever talk to you again past these forums and this question (considering you're a new member and new members typically don't post here for too long besides the 1-2 issues they are having trouble with)

If you're hurt, sorry, but that's the way I tell you information, you blow things just way out of proportion.

Edit: And now I see you call me thick-headed as well. Name calling is a sense of insecurity and immaturity. Grow up.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 24 of 27 (74 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Mar 29, 2013

Okay, thank you (hugs) I'll go to the local game store to see how much it is there as well as online and compare prices to see which would be best. -and also see if they'd buy my PS3 - or exchange (well, exchange plus however much the difference would be)

Message 25 of 27 (71 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 29, 2013

I know I'm insecure, I'm fully aware of that and I was pointing out how you were being. And maybe I take things to heart, I'm not as thick as you are, I'm soft and I try to be polite, if you ever did meet me you could see I'm generally a well mannered young woman, or what you might call a "gentlewoman"? Idk, I know it's an old term, but the female version of a gentleman. But I can't help that, that's just how I am. 

And you don't need to personally know someone in order to have an understanding of sympathy for another human being. And you don't even need to have sympathy-you can just not be rude, but apparently that's asking too much. So all in all, my assisment of you is correct-you are a jerk. You even admit, thats just how you give info, by being rude and a jerk who dosn't care about anyone unless you know them personally. You can't even withold being cold to give information. You could just say ABC but instead you go on and you're AB ur stupid C :-/ srsly?

Though from what I've observed about your generation you say you're like 20? You guys have no remorse or sense of morals, so I geuss I shouldn't be surpised by your lack of care. Just like those guys who keep doing terrible things to girls but dont realise it's wrong. Or they do terrible things to each other and don't realize that's wrong. (Like setting someone on fire :-/ )

I think I'm gonna see if I can put you on my ignore list, if there is that option, I hope so. You're just rude and I don't think you have a basic concept of what it is to be human.

Message 26 of 27 (66 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13655 posts

Mar 29, 2013

Well kudos to you for using proper grammar, most people here don't.

Hats off to you (and I'm being serious, I hate seeing people use "your" instead of "you're" and other things)

Though un-hats off to you for generalization of my current generation. Just because SOME guys are those rude, abusive types, doesn't mean they all are.

And the reason I didn't just list ABC, is because you posted like this:

"Here is my complaint. This console sucks, I want my money back!"

That's the common troll post. People troll these forums on a near daily basis with posts in a similar format. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 27 of 27 (61 Views)
0 Likes