Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 26 2012
By: Johnboycoolmoose Splicer 65 posts
Accepted Solution

Ps3/ vita bundle to promote the Vita to increase sales!!

21 replies 243 views Edited Dec 26, 2012

Sony discontinued the display to introduce something better, far better! Glassless 3d in a 3d Sony display/ Bravia Tv, however they need to have a Ps3/Vita bundle to sell them like they're a Playstation U! This will be completely smart!

Message 1 of 22 (243 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Re: Ps3/ vita bundle to promote the Vita to increase sales!!

Dec 26, 2012
What you are talking about is called auto-stereoscopic TV. Unfortunately, it is still years away from being introduced to the public at a reasonable price point...
Message 2 of 22 (236 Views)
VP of Gaming
30409 posts

Dec 26, 2012

Johnboycoolmoose wrote:

Sony discontinued the display to introduce something better, far better! Glassless 3d in a 3d Sony display/ Bravia Tv, however they need to have a Ps3/Vita bundle to sell them like they're a Playstation U! This will be completely smart!

This just sounds, well, wrong, sorry!

Message 3 of 22 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
65 posts

Dec 27, 2012

yes you do got a point of it not being cheap, however name one computer that offers the same as sony cheaper and the glasses technology is out now!

Message 4 of 22 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
65 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 27, 2012

If you don't believe me go to Sony.com and talk to the on-line live chat and you find out yourself!

Parachutes are like minds, better left open!

Also the new computer line up has gesture control standard on all the computers!

Sony's new camera has 3d depth technology, Sony also patented it! 

Message 5 of 22 (199 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Dec 27, 2012
I highly doubt some customer service representative at Sony.com has much inside info about what they are coming up with next year. Most of that is announced next month at CES, and Sony showed little in terms of glasses free 3D technology. When it comes to display technology Samsung and LG are the market leaders, not Sony...
Message 6 of 22 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
65 posts

Dec 27, 2012

Wrong, I wasn't talking about TV's, I was talking about computers and Vaio L series is on sale on the website now! Not a year from now!

Fyi, if you visited this website in the first place, I wouldn't have this pointless explaination about something you're too proud to admit Sony 

has the best computer line-up!

Message 7 of 22 (182 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Dec 28, 2012

Johnboycoolmoose wrote:

Wrong, I wasn't talking about TV's, I was talking about computers and Vaio L series is on sale on the website now! Not a year from now!

Fyi, if you visited this website in the first place, I wouldn't have this pointless explaination about something you're too proud to admit Sony 

has the best computer line-up!

Apparently you don't know what this thread you started is about. Why don't you read your first post, you don't mention anything about Vaio computers. Also what does this have to do with the PS3 anyway? 

Message 8 of 22 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
65 posts

Dec 29, 2012

Look, I will not be mean to you when I say this! Vaio L series display is the combination of a computer monitor and the Sony Bravia tv, so it isn't just a monitor/display or a tv, it's both! It's also glassless as well! 

You need to know what you are talking about before posting! That isn't smart what so ever!

Message 9 of 22 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
65 posts

Dec 29, 2012

Another thing, if you visited the website in the first place like I suggested, we wouldn't have this misunderstanding! Instead of finding ways to argue, you need to understand what is said and research on it before tearing it down, understand? You shouldn't have attacked my post with something you most likely didn't look into yourself and you posted lies to support your attacks!

Message 10 of 22 (128 Views)
0 Likes