Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
522 posts

Re: Ps4 Question * What do you think of them not including the ps eye with the ps4

[ Edited ]
Jul 4, 2013

You_Silly_Humans wrote:

Haha someone is angry, Let us see after this console generation. PS4 is amazing and is at the moment more promising than the xbox one as of right now... but right now doesn't always matter and Remember we aren't just talking about what you like, or even what this entire forum likes. Like I said before maybe you just don't know what you want because you aren't thinking outside the " box "

If I were them I would have built that sucker right into the console but maybe they are saving that for another time.

It's like sony doesn't want to completely destory microsoft just sort of slap them in the face.

You are so very clueless you have to be a troll. I can even tell by your "Haha someone is angry" pathetic attempt at not trying to look dumb, yet you keep stepping in it anyways.

Funny that you say... "Let us see after this console generation"  when I've been hearing the same crap about the first Kinect since it's launch. Guess what, the games NEVER panned out as anything great to improve gameplay in FPS/RPGs/Racing/Fighting/Platforming over the controller. You are living on hopes and dreams.. .What a wishful thinker in a Playstation forum, or are you more of a joke? lol

By Sony not including the camera, and coming in cheaper, they will sell far more systems WORLDWIDE that way. Sony more like curb stomped Microsoft by doing so.

I thought outside the box when I wasted money on not just one, but TWO Microsoft camera systems. You thinking the third time is the charm when they haven't given most gamers a single reason to support the device in the first place? Maybe next time you should bring proof without pulling crap out of your butt, because truthfully, that's where the Kinect belongs... maybe that's why you are so fond of it. lol yeah I'm mad while laughing at you.

Message 61 of 94 (250 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4222 posts

Re: Ps4 Question * What do you think of them not including the ps eye with the ps4

[ Edited ]
Jul 4, 2013

letrinox42 wrote:
It's good for us since we don't have to pay as much for the console, but it's a bad business move. I'm sure they wanted to make the Eye a big thing this gen, but it's never going to happen now since it's very much optional.

But hey.. at least we get a "headset" in every box now....

Sony = Two steps forward, 1 step back.

As I've been saying since E3: The PS4 will be the 360 of next gen. And that comment isn't necessarily a complete compliment nor a complete insult. Various "cons" people had to say about the 360 this past gen.. yeah, that is PS4 now, people. :smileyhappy:

But, with that, so will (hopefully) come the pros.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 62 of 94 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
522 posts

Jul 4, 2013

HorrorGod wrote:

But hey.. at least we get a "headset" in every box now....

Sony = Two steps forward, 1 step back.

As I've been saying since E3: The PS4 will be the 360 of next gen. And that comment isn't necessarily a complete compliment nor a complete insult. Various "cons" people had to say about the 360 this past gen.. yeah, that is PS4 now, people. :smileyhappy:

But, with that, so will (hopefully) come the pros.

How is including a headset two steps forward and one step back?

I feel you are wrong about that analogy. I don't believe the PS4 will suffer because of RRoDs, every PS4 comes with a hard drive, Has HDMi (Unlike the 360 at first), and is liked far more in Japan/Europe. = That is NOTHNG like the 360, so what are those cons you talk about without an explination?  

Message 63 of 94 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

Jul 4, 2013
" Pathetic attempt at not trying to look dumb " I'm not the one who apparently has his heart and soul invested in his gaming device. Need I remind you that you can sell consoles after their release and not just prior? I love how you can't help but include little insults in your responses, tone down your estrogen filled rages and maybe you will see there is no exact answer you are looking for as of yet and that is what makes my part very easy. What I am saying is their decision to not include the eye with the system has made their eye completely useless.. As well as a lot of features that aren't the eye but have to do with the eye, I mean they even put in a big motion sensing bar into your new controllers.. you are telling me sony has no interest at all to go compete with the kinect? They clearly see that something is there and if microsoft has any leg up on them it would be that kinect, that it is not useless as you seem to believe, they wouldn't be putting their foot in the door for no reason.

~ What? The devil don't take checks, I tried to send a message to god his phone don't take texts.. ~
Message 64 of 94 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 4, 2013

You may see examples this generation, I would definitely not call the kinect 2.0 the future of gaming.. i would call it the future of microsoft and definitely not useless.. and microsoft being a competitor of sony, sony should care about their fancy new toy.. and I would also call it interesting even borderline fascinating.. far more interesting then whatever extra devices sony is trying to include.

You would be surprised how far a gimmick can take you.

~ What? The devil don't take checks, I tried to send a message to god his phone don't take texts.. ~
Message 65 of 94 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
522 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 4, 2013

You_Silly_Humans wrote:
" Pathetic attempt at not trying to look dumb " I'm not the one who apparently has his heart and soul invested in his gaming device. Need I remind you that you can sell consoles after their release and not just prior? I love how you can't help but include little insults in your responses, tone down your estrogen filled rages and maybe you will see there is no exact answer you are looking for as of yet and that is what makes my part very easy. What I am saying is their decision to not include the eye with the system has made their eye completely useless.. As well as a lot of features that aren't the eye but have to do with the eye, I mean they even put in a big motion sensing bar into your new controllers.. you are telling me sony has no interest at all to go compete with the kinect? They clearly see that something is there and if microsoft has any leg up on them it would be that kinect, that it is not useless as you seem to believe, they wouldn't be putting their foot in the door for no reason.

Seriously why do you keep stepping in it? You say your heart and soul isn't invested, yet you are here singing praise to a Kinect camera that hasn't proven anything. You talk like Sony made a poor choice when they are easily doing the right thing by not forcing an extra cost. Are you really that clueless in Marketing 101? I also love how you try to ask me to tone down my insults while you insult me at the same time... Bravo Mr. Hypocrite.

You have NO answers that can show the new Kinect to be a worthwhile device for developers to utilize in gameplay. What you are saying is ignorant, because giving options to buy or not to buy will always be the superior way to get more sales for a console. Let me help you in on a secret (Well only for your ilk) it's far more about selling CONSOLES with Sony, than it is selling a motion device. That when you sell more consoles, you sell more GAMES, and THAT is what it's all about. 

Sony has an interest to cater to a wider demographic, but not at the expence of losing console sales to their core supporters... That's where you and Microsoft definitely fail at. 

Message 66 of 94 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

Jul 4, 2013
I believe you will be unpleasantly surprised

Message 67 of 94 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
522 posts

Jul 4, 2013

You_Silly_Humans wrote:
I believe you will be unpleasantly surprised

Keep dreaming

Message 68 of 94 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 4, 2013

Who needs to dream when you can glimpse the future.

:smileyhappy:

Message 69 of 94 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
78 posts

Jul 4, 2013
What game would I play on a Kinect? Seriously, make up a game right now and tell me how it would play. Is it possible to play sports games on a Kinect? Like true sports games like NBA 2K. Is it possible to play shooters (and not the on rails kind)? Simple side scrolling games? Fighting games even?

It's impossible to make a good Kinect game because there are no means to control movement. At least with the Wii and Move you had something that could be used to controlled movement. You could even use the move to play shooters like killzone or socom. And regardless of how efficient or inefficient it was, the point is you could. And that's my point about why the Kinect and eye could never have good games. You are limited by controls.
Message 70 of 94 (197 Views)
0 Likes