Treasure Hunter
4392 posts

Re: Ps4 why I am not buying... dear Sony

May 13, 2013

CaptainAlbator wrote:
 By confining consoles to strictly what gamers want would mean the next batch of consoles would have track balls, controllers the size of a canned ham, disc changers, cartridges, would be sold to people who primarily lived on farms in the rurual midwest where there was no online service what so ever, include the chipsets from every past console ever, would be the size of a refridgerator, and would be priced at about $1,800.

If you build it, they will come.

Be One With The Game.

Message 51 of 69 (691 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
74 posts

Re: Ps4 why i am not buying... dear sony

May 13, 2013

Turtle3000 wrote:

a console emphasised on sharing and garbage marketing aka the share button. ive seen all the articles and it sounds like bloatware built into the systems firmware and HARDWARE WHY??!? how many hardcore gamers want this... not me and i can find atleast a million gamers who agree.. no exagerations. Sony says its what the developers want.. its not, this is what sony wants (free advertising). and that is why im leaning on the xbox 720 over the Sony Orbis(ps4) this round.

You  might want to read this inteview with Cliff Bleszinski.

http://www.engadget.com/2013/05/09/cliff-bleszinski-interview/

As you see, you are wrong. Devs want this feature, some of them even consider this to be an essential factor which platform might "win" next gen.

Besides, if you don't want to use share - simply don't touch it. Easy, eh? Nobody forces you to share. Or are you so stubborn that you even mind that the option exists (for others)?

Message 52 of 69 (689 Views)
Big Daddy
16918 posts

[ Edited ]
May 13, 2013

The-Sarge wrote: 

I am so hot for you right now, in a very platonic way. Not same-sex way

I like it when you chime in and we pretty much have similar opinions.... we should do some sort of podcast dedicated to the forum

Furiously Chaosing
Message 53 of 69 (679 Views)
Gaming Beast
2241 posts

[ Edited ]
May 13, 2013

Thats nice, i can do that with rift.  They will probably take it away or something though then someone here will be saying we didnt need it anyhow?  Even though all this time it maybe a main selling point, Sony customers always get screwed outa features.

Its whatever God says it is, try not to let Satan trick you or lie to you. A lie can be twisted so much but its still a lie, same with tricks. Also know noone is perfect except Jesus, we all will mess up from time to time. So try not to be, to hard on yourself or others.
Message 54 of 69 (666 Views)
Gaming Beast
2241 posts

May 13, 2013

gR3yGh051 wrote:

TheDster wrote:
I'm not getting cause no bc with ps3 games. I can't afford to buy all my games over again even at reduced 20 it's 4 k, I estimate I got 3 k little more maybe less in ps3 games alone. I didn't buy but 5 to 7 at full prices though.

Crawled back out of that hole again I see. You should go back. This place is much better off without you.
Why would you use your PS4 to play PS3 games for? You have 5 PS3's to begin with.... But you obviously don't uderstand why its impossible to do it anyway. And I'm certainly not going to bother explaining it to you because my 6 year old niece can understand things better than you, and she is in her "why?" phase.

Greed never prospers, had they been 40 bucks brand new, just came out I bet they would of done a lot better?
You have no clue as to why games cost what they cost. And as I said above, you're too stupid to bother explaining it.
You should have stayed off this forum. 

Yep, its impossible for them to do that $$$$$$$$$$$$.  I see why it is to.

Its whatever God says it is, try not to let Satan trick you or lie to you. A lie can be twisted so much but its still a lie, same with tricks. Also know noone is perfect except Jesus, we all will mess up from time to time. So try not to be, to hard on yourself or others.
Message 55 of 69 (324 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
926 posts

May 13, 2013
So should Sony be a not-for-profit charity so you can get these features cheap/free while Sony loses money left and right?

Listen, it's 100% obvious that you have no clue how a business works or how to turn a profit on anything. I only pray that your inability to grasp simple concepts of business functionality don't hurt others.
Message 56 of 69 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2241 posts

[ Edited ]
May 13, 2013

Jdurg wrote:
So should Sony be a not-for-profit charity so you can get these features cheap/free while Sony loses money left and right?

Listen, it's 100% obvious that you have no clue how a business works or how to turn a profit on anything. I only pray that your inability to grasp simple concepts of business functionality don't hurt others.

Rift is cheaper then WOW and they give us that feature?  You decide, how much its worth?  Its not nuthing new that was discovered by sony?  I dont honestly know who it was discovered by?,  I do know though its not new.  I seen the feature on rift a year after i got it, that was atleast 3 years ago.

Message 57 of 69 (237 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
926 posts

May 13, 2013
Is Rifft/WOW developed, produced, marketed, coded, etc. etc. the same way that any feature on a console is?

No. Didn't think so.

We know you get tingly when you talk about your 20 year old PC that runs the newest games at the highest settings in existence. This is a Sony forum. Nobody here gives a rat's arse about your "Master Race." Your only purpose here is to troll. I have yet to see you contribute anything to a discussion on these forums that is not an attack on Sony, a Sony Console, or something about some random item that you say is "better."

What you are doing is akin to going onto a motorcycle enthusiasts forum and constantly badmouthing all the motorcycles on there and stating that buying a car would be so much better and that your 20 year old car can already do whatever the upcoming motorcycle can do.

You contribute nothing here. Try and think before you post. A wiseman had once said "'Tis better for a fool to keep his mouth shut and leave everyone wondering than it is to open one's mouth and remove all doubt."
Message 58 of 69 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2241 posts

[ Edited ]
May 13, 2013

Jdurg wrote:
Is Rifft/WOW developed, produced, marketed, coded, etc. etc. the same way that any feature on a console is?

No. Didn't think so.

We know you get tingly when you talk about your 20 year old PC that runs the newest games at the highest settings in existence. This is a Sony forum. Nobody here gives a rat's arse about your "Master Race." Your only purpose here is to troll. I have yet to see you contribute anything to a discussion on these forums that is not an attack on Sony, a Sony Console, or something about some random item that you say is "better."

What you are doing is akin to going onto a motorcycle enthusiasts forum and constantly badmouthing all the motorcycles on there and stating that buying a car would be so much better and that your 20 year old car can already do whatever the upcoming motorcycle can do.

You contribute nothing here. Try and think before you post. A wiseman had once said "'Tis better for a fool to keep his mouth shut and leave everyone wondering than it is to open one's mouth and remove all doubt."

I contribute to help people think about things.  Really how much is it worth that feature?  Rift is alot less expensive then WOW subscription, and they give it for free in my opinion.

I never said it ran the all games out in full graphics, I just said it was as good as ps3 or better considering the framerate increase on the pc.

I gave this feature a compliment, but i just think they will take it away?

Message 59 of 69 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2032 posts

May 13, 2013
I want a PS4 because i can remote play all my games onto my Vita, and some of the games look awesome

I DONT want a PS4 because i just bought a superslim (after my slim broke) and i have like 30+ games on my ps3, and none of my friends will get it. (I was the first of my friends to get a ps3, then all but 3 moved to xbox (only for cod and party chat) one moved to PC, and the other 2 are hardly on). therefore, as a device that highlights the social aspects of it, not many of my friends are going to get. However, im sure it will be a great system, and maybe ill get in a few years. I also start college in 2 years, and that could be a problem. (not with remote play though)
Message 60 of 69 (190 Views)
0 Likes