Dec 13 2012
By: RIggATRIggA First Son 2 posts

Pulse Headset

3 replies 98 views Edited Dec 13, 2012

Got the pulse headset about a week ago and its been awesome untill today had it charging when i unplugged it to turn on i noticed even though the switch was in the off postion the blue light was still blinking like its searching for the usb connector and no matter what i do now i cant get the headset to work or turn off or even get the red light on when i plug the usb back in just a blinking blue with the switch in the on and off mode. i tried resetting the usb stick with a pin but still nothing im lost on what to do is there any way to reset the headset or something a manuaul way to cut the power to it? or any fix u can think of

Message 1 of 4 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1747 posts

Re: Pulse Headset

Dec 13, 2012

I dont have one yet but sounds like the dongle died. And you can't replace those, they're all paired to headsets at the factory. If no one has a way to fix this, time to go exchange it for another one. :/

Message 2 of 4 (94 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Dec 13, 2012

i dont think its the dongle cuz when i push the reset button on the dongle it does search for the headset the problem is the headset on off doesnt seem to work it wont turn off blue light just keeps blinking im afraid my only solution is wait for the battery to completly drain which could take a week if its not even on i just hope someone from sony can help me before i end up smashing it to bits and going to a turtle beach headset

Message 3 of 4 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1747 posts

Dec 13, 2012

well call sony, they normally dont' respond on here. find their tech support number

Message 4 of 4 (87 Views)
0 Likes