Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
2544 posts

Re: Pure Pool server problems?

last month

What I find most annoying is when I go to any online quick match, I often end up playing against the computer (Player DNA) and it doesn't even say so. 

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 50 (464 Views)
First Son
18 posts

last month

@ PaperCarrier.....YES! At first I thought I was finally getting some competition. I left the game and when I returned several hours later and got the exact same opponent, I figured out that I wasn't playing a live person at all. Utterly ridiculous.

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 50 (442 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28655 posts

last month

swd420 wrote:

@ BRIT-KO.....be on the look-out for a friend request. I've played enough practice rounds on Pure Pool to generally work around the annoyances, so I'd be more than happy to shoot some stick with you. I do hope that Voo Foo fixes this game up. It had so much potential, but the current state the game is in begs the question: What were they thinking?!

@swd420 - I'll be on a little later if you're around & the servers are working, I haven't tried it yet today, been too busy wth other stuff!

BRIT-KO

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 50 (438 Views)
First Son
18 posts

[ Edited ]
last month

Gotcha BRIT-KO. Sent u a friend request.....although I think the servers are still screwed up. We'll get to playing eventually. But I got  to tell you, I haven't seen such a launch failure since Total War Rome II. I don't suspect any of my gripes will be addressed, but I should think they can at least straighten out the servers. This is a pretty amateur looking operation so far.

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 50 (432 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

last month

Yes im having problems as well no sever connection evry time needs to be fix or give me my **bleep** money back 

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 50 (425 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
828 posts

last month

Amateur would describe their PR and launch build up too. Zero interaction on their own news feedback and forums.  Shady?

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 50 (435 Views)
First Son
18 posts

[ Edited ]
last month

@ Moog 

Shady AND suprising. I'm kinda beating a dead horse here, but save for a glitch or two that was usually neglegible, Voo Foo's Hustle Kings was a great, if not completely accurate, console online pool experience. So I'm still scratching my head trying to figure how the developers screwed up so badly. They'll sort out the server issue eventually, but unless there is a major patch, (major in the sense that they should completely revamp the source code from the ground up), this game is going to fall short. I've been hunting around the net to get the pulse of the Pure Pool community, and it seems that we complainers are in the minority. About 75% of the players think this is the greatest pool game available. This doesn't bode well for a redux. 

Enough of my yapping....if any of you guys or gals want to play me online, send me a friend request. We'll form a league and navigate our way around all the glitches. Yes, I enjoy pool so much that I'll play this abomination inspite of itself. I just wish my skill matched my passion for  pool.

Peace.

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 50 (415 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

last month
Shady? :smileytongue: seriously man. Just use twitter or email, I doubt they use playstation forums on a multiplatform pool game
According too their publishers they upgraded the servers for a third time.
https://mobile.twitter.com/RipstoneGames
I heard they might end up using dedicated servers at some point. For now try to play during off peak times, before 4pm GMT it works fine. Just keep badgering voofoo and ripstone for dedicated servers. People power!
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 50 (413 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

[ Edited ]
last month

I used their twitter, mailed Voo Foo directly and politely asked for some explanations and got absolutely no response. And I've tried matchmaking for 3 days straight at all times of day, on and off, and have been only able to play in 5 matches against live players. And having to wait for a non peak-time is inexcusable in this day and age. I don't really care about the 10 bucks. I just want some online gaming. And considering how many features they left out of the game, you'd think that they  would have taken the time to set up an accomodating server configuration. With all do respect, kind sir, SHADY is may be a strong description, but it is appropriate in this case. The game is a disaster, and a baffling one at that.

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 50 (408 Views)
First Son
1 posts

[ Edited ]
last month

Ok well I just baught Pure Pool and am dealing with the same issues as others about server connection issues. So I decided to try another game. I went and bought Pure Chess and guess what even the game servers on there do not work. Same errors. All server issues. So can we ask Pure or the creaters if they can release A GAME AT ALL with mutiplayer working. I myself program a little and it is not that difficult to get a server up and running.

With all these people that paid already I would think it would be top priority at this time to atleast give some post back to the customers. These titles do not  do as the infomation says as far as multiplayer. Cannot call something multiplayer just because a connection can be made but not be kept..

2 Seperate Games 1 Creater. PSN might want to look into the companies authenticity as game creaters. Atleast for anything they publish with the words multiplayer.

Fix this ASAP or A REFUND I WILL GET FOR BOTH GAMES!

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 50 (355 Views)