Jan 20 2013
By: REDZOMBIE78 Splicer 43 posts

Puuuuulease SONY...

[ Edited ]
7 replies 221 views Edited Jan 20, 2013

god-of-war-ascension-controller-432x300.png

Bring this controller to North America! I love God of War, and this controller is EPIC!!! I went to the Australian Gamestop/ebgames website to try to order it but they don't ship internationally.:smileysad: 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (221 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
14239 posts

Re: Puuuuulease SONY...

[ Edited ]
Jan 20, 2013

The game hasn't even come out yet.... you still have 3 months.... can you wait?

You don't have to get it from Austrailia.... its also released in Japan....

http://www.play-asia.com/God_of_War_Ascension_Original_Dual_Shock_3_Bundle/paOS-13-71-bp-49-en-70-5y...

Cognitive Dissonance - The ability to understand multiple viewpoints even if they conflict with one another - and still use critical thinking, logical thought, and common sense to come to the realization that only ONE is the correct one and the others are wrong.

Furiously Chaosing
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (203 Views)
Splicer
43 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 21, 2013

Oh great, the typical, forum police tough guy... "search before posting" that's original. I did search, I also posted another topic about the exact SAME thing( I bet that makes you mad ) on the God of War forum. You should go there and tell me to search as well. I don't want the game, just the controller. I don't even think that game would work in my machine.(if I ordered from play asia) I already have the CE pre ordered here anyways.

I just like the controller man, get a life.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (159 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
14239 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 21, 2013

REDZOMBIE78 wrote:

Oh great, the typical, forum police tough guy... "search before posting" that's original. I did search, I also posted another topic about the exact SAME thing( I bet that makes you mad ) on the God of War forum. You should go there and tell me to search as well. I don't want the game, just the controller. I don't even think that game would work in my machine.(if I ordered from play asia) I already have the CE pre ordered here anyways.

Well, you can't get the controller without the game so.....

If you bothered to search, you would have known that......

And yes, the game would work on any PS3, because PS3's are region-free and very few games are region locked.
Searching would also have told you that.

How do i know all this? Because searching.

BTW, its called a sig dude.

Im not being some "forum police tough guy". Its called being the voice of reason, logic and common sense. Only an idiot would construe that as "forum police tough guy".

Cognitive Dissonance - The ability to understand multiple viewpoints even if they conflict with one another - and still use critical thinking, logical thought, and common sense to come to the realization that only ONE is the correct one and the others are wrong.

Furiously Chaosing
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (150 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6252 posts

Jan 21, 2013

REDZOMBIE78 wrote:

god-of-war-ascension-controller-432x300.png

Bring this controller to North America! I love God of War, and this controller is EPIC!!! I went to the Australian Gamestop/ebgames website to try to order it but they don't ship internationally.:smileysad: 

tha tis   cool controller.  very nice., i hope you get it dude. :smileyhappy: happy gaming to you

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (131 Views)
Splicer
43 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 22, 2013

https://www.ebgames.com.au/ps3-161066-PlayStation-3-DualShock-3-God-of-War-Acension-Controller-PlayS...

It seems you CAN get it without the game Search Master...

I'm sorry, i'm new here. I don't know all there is to know about PS3. Maybe after 7500+ posts I will be able to navigate these video game forums and the internet as well as you..... 

And I honestly didn't know that was your sig, there's no separation line or anything. ( I guess I should've searched that as well)

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
43 posts

Jan 21, 2013

Also, I don't wanna "fight". Like I said, I love the controller and just wanted other people who may not have seen it, to see it.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (99 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4402 posts

Jan 21, 2013

gR3yGh051 wrote:

REDZOMBIE78 wrote:

Well, you can't get the controller without the game so.....

If you bothered to search, you would have known that......

And yes, the game would work on any PS3, because PS3's are region-free and very few games are region locked.
Searching would also have told you that.

How do i know all this? Because searching.

BTW, its called a sig dude.

Im not being some "forum police tough guy". Its called being the voice of reason, logic and common sense. Only an idiot would construe that as "forum police tough guy".

Good Morning.  This is the Forum Police.  gR3 I am going to have to detain you for impersonating a Forum Officer! :smileylol:

Moble

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (95 Views)