Reply
Jun 19 2013
By: Necroscope40 First Son 22 posts
Offline

Question about Diablo 3

7 replies 1341 views Edited Jun 19, 2013

Hi, my question is when will Diablo 3 come to the PS4. I looked around and can only find it on PS3 coming in Setpember.

Message 1 of 8 (1,341 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 12/18/2002
Online
18799 posts
 

Re: Question about Diablo 3

Jun 19, 2013

Necroscope40 wrote:

Hi, my question is when will Diablo 3 come to the PS4. I looked around and can only find it on PS3 coming in Setpember.


As of now there are no official words on Diable 3 coming to the PS4.

 

With that said, I want Diablo 3 NOW

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Message 2 of 8 (756 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/24/2007
Online
16262 posts
 

Re: Question about Diablo 3

Jun 19, 2013

Dont waste your time on Diablo 3..... it was NOT well recieved

Furiously Chaosing

I get you so horked up


Message 3 of 8 (394 Views)
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 05/21/2011
Offline
1330 posts
 

Re: Question about Diablo 3

[ Edited ]
Jun 19, 2013

gR3yGh051 wrote:

Dont waste your time on Diablo 3..... it was NOT well recieved


Ignore this. As someone who has been with Diablo ( the Franchise ) from the start I can say that Diablo 3 is a great game and will be worth the wait on PS3. Btw the official release is in September, the  3rd if memory serves. Gonna be fun to see Blizzard officially bring a game to consoles.

 

Oh and as for the  PS4 version ? I am sure thats probably not far behind after the Ps4 comes out.



"For god ,your soul ... For me, your flesh...""





Message 4 of 8 (362 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/30/2012
Offline
1508 posts
 

Re: Question about Diablo 3

[ Edited ]
Jun 19, 2013

Varakharne wrote:

gR3yGh051 wrote:

Dont waste your time on Diablo 3..... it was NOT well recieved


Ignore this. As someone who has been with Diablo ( the Franchise ) from the start I can say that Diablo 3 is a great game and will be worth the wait on PS3. Btw the official release is in September, the  3rd if memory serves. Gonna be fun to see Blizzard officially bring a game to consoles.

 

Oh and as for the  PS4 version ? I am sure thats probably not far behind after the Ps4 comes out.


I have over 200 hours in the game between Barb, Wiz, and Witch Doctor and love the game.

 

Plan on getting it on console to play some local coop with my boys and might even play some with my girls. One played and liked Baldur's Gate DA on PS2 and the other liked playing Fable 2/3 coop. So I think I can get a controller into their hands to hang out with dear old Dad. Heart Smiley Very Happy

 

I'd like to get it on PS4, but might end up getting on 360 just because we already have 4 controllers. Though I'd like the option to play on my Vita when my Wife is watching one of her shows.

Message 5 of 8 (319 Views)
First Son
Registered: 06/12/2013
Offline
22 posts
 

Re: Question about Diablo 3

Jun 19, 2013

Thank you guys for the info.  

Message 6 of 8 (291 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 07/07/2012
Offline
3 posts
 

Re: Question about Diablo 3

Dec 29, 2013

I would not listen to a hacker as this   "

Ignore this. As someone who has been with Diablo ( the Franchise ) from the start I can say that Diablo 3 is a great game and will be worth the wait on PS3. Btw the official release is in September, the  3rd if memory serves. Gonna be fun to see Blizzard officially bring a game to consoles.

 

Oh and as for the  PS4 version ? I am sure thats probably not far behind after the Ps4 comes out."

 

Diablo series has always been hacked since the release of Diablo I on PC, dont waste your money nor time. I am being totally honest.

I am even getting rid of my PS3, since Sony decided to let hackers in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 7 of 8 (138 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/01/2007
Offline
1209 posts
 

Re: Question about Diablo 3

Dec 29, 2013

06-19-2013 02:57 PM

 

And only 5 months old.

Message 8 of 8 (134 Views)
Reply
0 Likes