Aug 07 2014
By: DDRAMOND First Son 2 posts

Question on purchased pre-ordered game

[ Edited ]
4 replies 110 views Edited Aug 7, 2014

I have two accounts that I use on both my Playstation 3's. On one of  the accounts, I have bought 4 pre-ordered games (Battlefield: Hardline, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare, Destiny & Dragon Age: Inquisition.)

The first account that I'd made; which was several years ago,  I set the language to German & I because of this, I had to set my system settings to "German", before I was able to download anything.

I bought these 4 pre-ordered games on the wrong account (the old german account) and I am wondering, will I be able to download these games from my old German account, on my other system and use these games on my new online account? I'm pretty f*cked if I'm not able too :smileysad:

Please help.

Mod Edit: Shortened subject title. Please review the Rules of Conduct, located here. -Super_Nova2k13

Message 1 of 5 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10452 posts

Re: I have bought pre-ordered games on old account. Will they work on another account & another

Aug 7, 2014
As long as you put the old account on the new ps3 you should be able to use it..
>

Message 2 of 5 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2531 posts

Re: I have bought pre-ordered games on old account. Will they work on another account & another

Aug 7, 2014

Teus wrote:
As long as you put the old account on the new ps3 you should be able to use it..

And if you buy DLC for any of those games I think they have to be from the German account. I'm not entirely sure about that although it's better to be on the safe side.

photo IMG_0586_zps94omlljp.jpg
Message 3 of 5 (88 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Aug 7, 2014

Thank you!

I'm new to buying pre-ordered games on the playstation store. Once I had went onto my downloads list and selected these 4 pre-ordered games on my other console, a menu came up telling me that told me the date in which the games would be released.

Under that info, there was a box which said once it was ticked, it would automatically download. Once I'd checked the box and clicked next, a loading menu came up; almost as if it was going to download, but no more came up. The lack of info after this was a little alarming.

When I try to select the games again on my downloads list, nothing happens at all. Is this playstations way of saying it's already been activated? Will the game automatically download and install on the release date? I'm rather confused  :smileyembarrassed:

Message 4 of 5 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2531 posts

Aug 11, 2014

When I preordered Hohokum it gave me the release date (Aug. 12) and a pre-download date (Aug. 10). I don't know if it automatically starts downloading, but it definately pre-downloads manually.

photo IMG_0586_zps94omlljp.jpg
Message 5 of 5 (44 Views)
0 Likes