Aug 07 2014
By: kRYPTonItE_9256 First Son 3 posts

Question on purchasing FIFA 15

[ Edited ]
3 replies 117 views Edited Aug 7, 2014

Hi  guys i have been fed up of seraching and searching so i found out that this forum is suitable to post my problem,

I just want to know that fifa 15 is coming so me and my friend  decided to buy it through psn store but only issue that we face is, if i download fifa from my account will my friend be able to dowload through my account but play from other account because we both want to play online with different accounts and at the same type, rememeber we are downloading on separate ps3 console.

Thankyou

Mod Edit: Updated label & subject title. Please click here to learn more about labels and here to review the Rules of Conduct. -Super_Nova2k13

Message 1 of 4 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
114 posts

Re: Question on purchasing FIFA 15

[ Edited ]
Aug 7, 2014
Yes, he can download it from your account on his console. All he needs to is get the download started and let it finish on his.. It's not smart to do this especially if you have a card attached to your account. Your friend could steal your account, change all the info, and buy a crap ton of games.

also, it is against PlayStation T.O.S to do this. I don't anybody who has been banned for it but I have heard about it happening. So I can't say for certain those comments were true. I wouldn't risk it myself as I have like a $800 digital game library. It'd be smart to make a new account, use a pre paid sony card to buy it and just share that account. And not using a personal account
Message 2 of 4 (110 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Aug 7, 2014

ok got it, but when the game gets downloaded will be be able to play from his account and not from mine although he downloaded from my account.

Message 3 of 4 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
114 posts

Aug 7, 2014
I edited my post above for more information, but yes he can.
Message 4 of 4 (101 Views)
0 Likes