Highlighted
Aug 04 2013
By: Blowdrum First Son 2 posts

Question on the PS+ Games Library

4 replies 99 views Edited Aug 4, 2013

If I buy PS+, do I get every game in the free w/ PS+ Library, or do I only get access to the titles that become free after my purchase of PS+? There are tons of great games in the library, and I'd be mildly upset if I didn't have access to them.

Message 1 of 5 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
223 posts

Re: Question on the PS+ Games Library

Aug 4, 2013

you get the titles that are currently free

"Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us. Both sides blame one another. There's no good or bad side. Just two sides holding different views."
Squall Leonhart
Message 2 of 5 (94 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Aug 4, 2013

Awesome, thanks for the help.

Message 3 of 5 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11734 posts

Aug 4, 2013

All games that are currently free you'll have immediate access to. All future games that will become free are also yours to download all depending on your status as an active Plus member. You can also purchase games at discount prices. Any games or other content that has a yellow Plus symbol next to it is currently attached to PlayStation Plus in some way or another, which means to say you'll be able to take advantage of those items.

Message 4 of 5 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2599 posts

Aug 4, 2013
You can get the titles and keep them forever, as long as you are a subscriber. The moment you lose your PS+ access, the games you downloaded free with plus will be "Locked" until you subscribe again.
Message 5 of 5 (86 Views)
0 Likes