Reply
Apr 18 2014
By: VorxDargo Survivor 2358 posts
Online

Ragnarok Odyssey Ace outfit DLCs

[ Edited ]
9 replies 228 views Edited Apr 18, 2014

so i didn't see a part in the forums for this game and the topic someone posted on it is a few wekks old and doesn't seem right place for this question.

so we are currently getting outfits that that claim are weekly, now that the DOA one is out how many more do they plan on putting out? does anyone know this or have any info on where to find out? and please don't refer me to Facebook, i'm about 90% sure no company looks at they're Facebook pages otehr then to update the info on it, never really to read..

 

Mod Edit: Updated label. Click here for more information on labels

Thanks!   ~lovely1rainbow

Message 1 of 10 (228 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 08/07/2009
Online
13655 posts
 

Re: Ragnarok Odyssey Ace outfit DLCs

Apr 18, 2014
Message 2 of 10 (209 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 01/30/2010
Online
2358 posts
 

Re: Ragnarok Odyssey Ace outfit DLCs

[ Edited ]
Apr 19, 2014

sweet! this game is great. if they do this right it can become a major thing for PS3 and Vita.

Message 3 of 10 (195 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 04/28/2009
Offline
875 posts
 

Re: Ragnarok Odyssey Ace outfit DLCs

Apr 19, 2014

I was staring at the game in the store today for about an hour trying to decide whether I should buy it or not lol

Long, Live, Play ~PlayStation
Message 4 of 10 (190 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 01/30/2010
Online
2358 posts
 

Re: Ragnarok Odyssey Ace outfit DLCs

Apr 19, 2014

Knight-20 wrote:

I was staring at the game in the store today for about an hour trying to decide whether I should buy it or not lol


i was the same way with the first one, but i'm so glad i did. after White Knight went off i was hoping for something like this to come out.

Message 5 of 10 (188 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 08/07/2009
Online
13655 posts
 

Re: Ragnarok Odyssey Ace outfit DLCs

Apr 19, 2014

VorxDargo wrote:

sweet! this game is great. if they do this right it can become a major thing for PS3 and Vita.


But why would Ace become a major thing, if RO only did decently?

 

I bought Ragnarok Odyssey shortly after the Vita was released and it was fun, but I would never buy Ace, since it's just like a re-release with extra features and such.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 6 of 10 (181 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 01/30/2010
Online
2358 posts
 

Re: Ragnarok Odyssey Ace outfit DLCs

Apr 19, 2014

glaciusx25 wrote:

VorxDargo wrote:

sweet! this game is great. if they do this right it can become a major thing for PS3 and Vita.


But why would Ace become a major thing, if RO only did decently?

 

I bought Ragnarok Odyssey shortly after the Vita was released and it was fun, but I would never buy Ace, since it's just like a re-release with extra features and such.


because now its on a main system. RO was on Vita only, Ace is on PS3 and Vita. more people will like to have it on the big screen. plus for years people have wanted a game like Monster Hunter on PS, now there is one.

Message 7 of 10 (176 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
MVP Support
Registered: 08/07/2009
Online
13655 posts
 

Re: Ragnarok Odyssey Ace outfit DLCs

Apr 19, 2014
Still, I don't see it becoming something big. I'm a huge monster hunter fan and I don't see RO as being anywhere near the same quality (or even the same style. RO is a lot easier and there's less customization)


But to each their own I guess
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 8 of 10 (174 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 04/22/2014
Offline
1 posts
 

Re: Ragnarok Odyssey Ace outfit DLCs

[ Edited ]
Apr 22, 2014

i know is wrong topic to ask but was wondering if ROA is a online world or just mutli player instance

Message 9 of 10 (143 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 08/07/2009
Online
13655 posts
 

Re: Ragnarok Odyssey Ace outfit DLCs

Apr 22, 2014

Crie4900 wrote:

i know is wrong topic to ask but was wondering if ROA is a online world or just mutli player instance


It is not open online world.

 

You do levels/missions on instanced dungeons/areas with 1-4 people.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 10 of 10 (139 Views)
Reply
0 Likes