Oct 29 2012
By: UnrealButcher Uncharted Territory 1507 posts

Ragnarok Odyssey Mercenary Edition Unboxing!!!

[ Edited ]
12 replies 423 views Edited Oct 29, 2012

Finally someone has an unboxing of the Mercenaries Edition. Saweeeeet!!! Looks cool. Looks like 31 tracks on the cd. Also here are a few samples of the cd.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 13 (423 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
413 posts

Re: Ragnarok Odyssey Mercenary Edition Unboxing!!!

Oct 29, 2012

I kind of feel like a nerd but eff it that looks freakin' awesome.

Don't Forget to Play [Persona 4 Golden] Every Night Before Bed.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 13 (400 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1041 posts

Oct 29, 2012

Aw man freaking regular one doesn't come out till the 2nd now, why you make me wait. Guess I'll just spend the extra 10 bucks to get it earlier.

I just mainly want the cards. Really hard for me to choose between this and AC3: Liberations still can't quite pick one.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 13 (396 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1507 posts

Oct 29, 2012

ProfessorGerbik wrote:

Aw man freaking regular one doesn't come out till the 2nd now, why you make me wait. Guess I'll just spend the extra 10 bucks to get it earlier.

That's weird, for them to switch it to a Friday. I thought it was weird that the Regular Edition was scheduled for Tuesday and the Mercenary Edition is scheduled for Wednesday. Anyone ever see this with a Collectors Edition being scheduled for release a day later?

If you were planning on picking up in store you may still check to see if they have it. May just have it in back, and you might get lucky. However, if you can afford it and are into these types of extras you might just want to grab this version.

I'm going to check out the CD on my 2 hour drive home to the family on Thursday night after school or Friday morning.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 13 (381 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1041 posts

Oct 29, 2012

UnrealButcher wrote:

ProfessorGerbik wrote:

That's weird, for them to switch it to a Friday. I thought it was weird that the Regular Edition was scheduled for Tuesday and the Mercenary Edition is scheduled for Wednesday. Anyone ever see this with a Collectors Edition being scheduled for release a day later?

If you were planning on picking up in store you may still check to see if they have it. May just have it in back, and you might get lucky. However, if you can afford it and are into these types of extras you might just want to grab this version.

I'm going to check out the CD on my 2 hour drive home to the family on Thursday night after school or Friday morning.

There are my dates at my stores, the Mercanary Edition comes out first then the Regular two days later :smileysad:

Could be wrong I guess sometimes the stores get their dates wrong.

Mydates.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 13 (339 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
161 posts

Oct 29, 2012

When all is lost, try Best Buy.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 13 (332 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1507 posts

Oct 29, 2012

yapyap898 wrote:

Weird thing is, I seem to only be able to find it at Gamestop.:smileysurprised: Wait, I found it on Newegg after visiting XSEEDs site, I remembered I had seen it there also.

@Professor. Yeah, I saw that. I was just saying has anyone ever seen them launch the CE and Vanilla versions on different days.

I went into the Gamestop I'm getting mine from, and the guy said they haven't recieved them yet. He did say they should be in Tuesday, and that they would sell them if they are. Even the Mercenary Edition. So you might just check the store you're getting yours from. I'll be stopping in after school tomorrow. Should be a welcome relief after my Midterm.

The below links should make you happy. I think Gamestop just has a typo, or someone messing with people.

http://xseedgames.com/forums/showthread.php?2701-Release-Date

Newegg has both shown as 10/30 release.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 13 (317 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1041 posts

Oct 30, 2012

UnrealButcher wrote:

yapyap898 wrote:

Weird thing is, I seem to only be able to find it at Gamestop.:smileysurprised: Wait, I found it on Newegg after visiting XSEEDs site, I remembered I had seen it there also.

@Professor. Yeah, I saw that. I was just saying has anyone ever seen them launch the CE and Vanilla versions on different days.

I went into the Gamestop I'm getting mine from, and the guy said they haven't recieved them yet. He did say they should be in Tuesday, and that they would sell them if they are. Even the Mercenary Edition. So you might just check the store you're getting yours from. I'll be stopping in after school tomorrow. Should be a welcome relief after my Midterm.

The below links should make you happy. I think Gamestop just has a typo, or someone messing with people.

http://xseedgames.com/forums/showthread.php?2701-Release-Date

Newegg has both shown as 10/30 release.

Oh that is good to know.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 13 (289 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
189 posts

Oct 30, 2012
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 13 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

Oct 30, 2012

Well my Gamestop already called me up this evening saying that my copy would be in Tuesday evening and I reserved the Mercenary Edition also. Though I live in New England and not sure how this storm will treat shipping companies all I know is I have to work still >.>.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 13 (264 Views)