Apr 30 2013
By: samthetiger4376 Splicer 71 posts

Ratchet and Clank on Vita

3 replies 180 views Edited Apr 30, 2013

I know we are getting Full Frontal Assault someday on Vita. But what about more of the Lombax on the Vita. I know the last thing the Vita needs is more ports or HD collections, but I would make an exception for R and C. Maybe even port A Crack in Time or Tools of Destruction over to the Vita. Just wanting to see what people think.

Message 1 of 4 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1670 posts

Re: Ratchet and Clank on Vita

Apr 30, 2013

samthetiger4376 wrote:

I know we are getting Full Frontal Assault someday on Vita. But what about more of the Lombax on the Vita. I know the last thing the Vita needs is more ports or HD collections, but I would make an exception for R and C. Maybe even port A Crack in Time or Tools of Destruction over to the Vita. Just wanting to see what people think.

With the just announced HD collection for Jak and Daxter and rumored and possibly true Sly Collection coming to vita, I am positively sure some few weeks from now there will be a R&C HD rumor as well. However, I highly doubt there will be ports of the Future series for vita, possibly just the playstation 2 classics, from my speculation.

Message 2 of 4 (167 Views)
Last Guardian
11299 posts

Apr 30, 2013

I would not mind seening the R&C collection come to the Vita either. Personally I'd really prefer to have some new adventures with Ratchet & Clank built specifically for the Vita, but without online multi-player added.

Message 3 of 4 (134 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
15290 posts

Apr 30, 2013

Since Jak and daxter collection and the Sly collection were both recently announced to be ported for the Vita, I think it's reasonable to assume that we'll also eventually see a port of the Ratchet and clank trilogy on the Vita. Because porting over former PS2 ports seem to becoming standard practice these days. It's not likely that we'll see any of the RCF games be ported though. FFA is made as a crossover title, so we will see it on the Vita eventually (though it has been delayeda bit much it seems). The last R&C game that we haven't  heard  much news from lately is RatchetSmiley Very Happyeadlocked HD. We were suppossed to have that on PSN by now. IF it get's released (and I'm still hoping that's soon), it may also come as a crossover title for both PSN and Vita. So, we'll see. 

Multisystem owner. PlayStation owner since 2000. Inaugural PS Plus member:Legendary status. Former PS forum MVP with a launch PS3 & PS4.

Message 4 of 4 (112 Views)