Lombax Warrior
200 posts

Re: Recommend me a interesting game.

[ Edited ]
Jul 17, 2013

LAST_REAL_GAMER wrote:

I would have got spec ops but i thought ghost recon was gonna be good...

Was it not?

Not really...

I just finished the demo for mafia 2, it had a cliffhanger which kinda makes me want to buy it

but I'm downloading Spec Ops: the line's demo to compare. I like the old school, beginning of the generation feel, because, well, its a bit old. But spec ops is really underrated and I feel like supporting the people who made it. Plus Nolan North is a babe.

Please use plain text.
Message 71 of 100 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1391 posts

Jul 17, 2013

They already made that possible, well at lleast for Movies anyhow... 

You can get a Racing Chair, watch a Movie, & you can now feel the Movie as well as hear it... oO 

It's called D-Box, but i'm pretty sure it's expensive to buy, but it'll hook straight up to the PS3 if i'm not mistaken... 

And the Problem was that they tried something New with TM... 

1.) The Vehicle Skin Editor off the PC was a total Failure, & no one even really got how it worked anyways... 

2.) The Online Play should have been a piece of cake, but they didn't really build a solid Menu for it, Not very many People could get Online, & even if you got Online, I heard People didn't like how some Characters were over powered compared to others, & if that wasn't bad enough, there was no Arena Battle in your Story Mode like the Previous Games, this one was more like You Vs. Everyone, & it just didn't look good... 

It was just over all bad... Money had nothing to do with it, it was just a New Idea, great concept, bad execution, I guess... 

And as for Dishonored, I got the same thought of the Game as I did with Mafia 2 or Kill Zone 3, it was just too old school, but with Dishonored, it kinda grew on me, & I started to really like the Game... It's different, & you sorta play a bad guy role for once, in a really twisted kinda way, but after you got your Mask, & Powers thats when the Game got good, =D

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
Too much Networking, & Socializing, but yet not enough Gaming... ~_~
Not My Style!!!

Get Your Portable ID!
Please use plain text.
Message 72 of 100 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
120 posts

Jul 17, 2013

OverstuffedSofa wrote:
Plus Nolan North is a babe.

Lolwat?

Please use plain text.
Message 73 of 100 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
200 posts

Jul 17, 2013

GuRuAsaki2098 wrote:

They already made that possible, well at lleast for Movies anyhow... 

You can get a Racing Chair, watch a Movie, & you can now feel the Movie as well as hear it... oO 

It's called D-Box, but i'm pretty sure it's expensive to buy, but it'll hook straight up to the PS3 if i'm not mistaken... 

And the Problem was that they tried something New with TM... 

1.) The Vehicle Skin Editor off the PC was a total Failure, & no one even really got how it worked anyways... 

2.) The Online Play should have been a piece of cake, but they didn't really build a solid Menu for it, Not very many People could get Online, & even if you got Online, I heard People didn't like how some Characters were over powered compared to others, & if that wasn't bad enough, there was no Arena Battle in your Story Mode like the Previous Games, this one was more like You Vs. Everyone, & it just didn't look good... 

It was just over all bad... Money had nothing to do with it, it was just a New Idea, great concept, bad execution, I guess... 

And as for Dishonored, I got the same thought of the Game as I did with Mafia 2 or Kill Zone 3, it was just too old school, but with Dishonored, it kinda grew on me, & I started to really like the Game... It's different, & you sorta play a bad guy role for once, in a really twisted kinda way, but after you got your Mask, & Powers thats when the Game got good, =D

Well, I enjoyed twisted metal, despite its flaws. And killzone 3? old school? I am not a big fan on FPSers, but I don't see how its old school. Right now I am going through the options I have, and the money I can spend. I have 30 dollars to waste right now, and I'm leaning towards spec ops.

Please use plain text.
Message 74 of 100 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
200 posts

Jul 17, 2013

LAST_REAL_GAMER wrote:

OverstuffedSofa wrote:
Plus Nolan North is a babe.

Lolwat?

I have a ton of games with him in it. Sly cooper, Assassins creed, uncharted, the last of us, playstation all-stars. Plus he is on future game I am getting, like ratchet and clank FFA, injustice, metro Last light, and deadpool.

Please use plain text.
Message 75 of 100 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
120 posts

Jul 17, 2013

Well imo mafia>uncharted

Please use plain text.
Message 76 of 100 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
200 posts

Jul 17, 2013

LAST_REAL_GAMER wrote:

Well imo mafia>uncharted

Whaaaaat? Which ones have you played? I think the best would be 2, then 3, then the first, than the Ps vita one. But they are two completely different genres. I have yet to see a open world game that has been done perfectly though. I am waiting to see if one will be made this generation, with either Tom Clancy's the Devision, or Watch dogs. The close's thing I have come to a perfect open world game would be the Infamous series, but thats just my opinion. GTA games are great, but not always perfect, and RDR was repetitive, but I have only played the zombie DLC, so maybe I am wrong. 

Please use plain text.
Message 77 of 100 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1391 posts

Jul 17, 2013

Eh, despite the amazing Graphix in the Cinematic Trailer in KZ3, which are awesome... 

I just felt the Game Play was very PS2 ish for Online Play... 

You had very few Guns to Upgrade to, very few Weapon Choices, & you could only have like 1 or 2... 

You could be a Medic, a Trooper, or a Mechanic, basically thats all... 

Not very exciting... Again, I had Bad Company to compart this to, & Bad Company had a lot more to offer... 

Although, it was my first KZ Game, & I wanted to see what all the Hype was, so I got the Game anyways... 

I do like Story Mode, & the Bad guy reminds me of a Cartoony looking Kane from the C&C Games, ^_^

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
Not My Style!!!

Get Your Portable ID!
Please use plain text.
Message 78 of 100 (108 Views)
Lombax Warrior
200 posts

Jul 17, 2013

GuRuAsaki2098 wrote:

Eh, despite the amazing Graphix in the Cinematic Trailer in KZ3, which are awesome... 

I just felt the Game Play was very PS2 ish for Online Play... 

You had very few Guns to Upgrade to, very few Weapon Choices, & you could only have like 1 or 2... 

You could be a Medic, a Trooper, or a Mechanic, basically thats all... 

Not very exciting... Again, I had Bad Company to compart this to, & Bad Company had a lot more to offer... 

Although, it was my first KZ Game, & I wanted to see what all the Hype was, so I got the Game anyways... 

I do like Story Mode, & the Bad guy reminds me of a Cartoony looking Kane from the C&C Games, ^_^

Yeah, I guess you are right, but It did have a lot of unique mechanics like the infiltrator perk, where you look like you are on the enemies team, tricking them. Kinda like the spy in Tf2. The only problem I had was the controls, but I suck at using controllers for FPSers, I am so used to mouse and keyboards because I avidly play counter strike and Tf2.

Please use plain text.
Message 79 of 100 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1391 posts

Jul 17, 2013

Actually, you'd probably love MAG, the Controls were great, no matter what you used... 

Controler or Move, it was pretty good... I don't know about keyboard & mouse support, though... 

It's only $1 right now, I think... But in February, it'll be gone forever, so buying it now would be pointless... ~_~ 

Plus only the hard core Gamers Play it, so if you weren't very good, you probably would get killed a lot... 

Have you tried DC Universe or Dust 514? They both have Keyboard & Mouse Support on the PS3... =D

--------------

If GTA5 is as good as it's suppose to be, it will be bigger then anything related to GTA in all of History... oO 

You can make your own Guns, your own Cars, & do basically anything ya want... But again if it's as good as 

it's suppose to be that is...

Watch Dogs, reminds me of InFamous, but replacing the Powers with Electronics, thats what Watch Dogs reminds me of... 

And I loved how InFamous 2 was done, I have not seen the Map Editor, but it sounds fun, =D 

Dun get me wrong, I am getting Watch Dogs for sure, but GTA5 sounds like a Battlefield Game in an RPG Environment, it 

sounds really awesome... 

But we all know how Rock Star Treated us in the Past, lOl... GTA5 is my last Straw with them... It better Deliver, =D

Playstation 4
Not My Style!!!

Get Your Portable ID!
Please use plain text.
Message 80 of 100 (95 Views)
0 Likes