May 09 2013
By: WrekGar PlayStation MVP 209 posts

Remember Eye of Judgement?

10 replies 196 views Edited May 9, 2013

I wish there was a way for us to make our own servers I have friends that still want to play this game. Also for us that couldn't get all the trophies in it cause they took them offline.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 11 (196 Views)
Fender Bender
3589 posts

Re: Remember Eye of Judgement?

May 10, 2013
The best custom server implementations i have seen are on pc based platforms but, to make the trophies work would take good programming and good knowledge of https. Unless Sony creates a list of servers for the game you like and many others based on an "archived" type fashion.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 11 (173 Views)
PlayStation MVP
13641 posts

May 10, 2013

That game was sort of set up to fail... an early game, when the system it was for was still really expensive...and didnt it have booster packs as well?

Im waiting for them to make a magic game where you can import your cards into the game by their serial numbers...or whatever identifies them.

Setzaroth signature

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 11 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6338 posts

May 10, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

That game was sort of set up to fail... an early game, when the system it was for was still really expensive...and didnt it have booster packs as well?

Im waiting for them to make a magic game where you can import your cards into the game by their serial numbers...or whatever identifies them.

it was prettty good too.   I think they remade it and  its all digital card now.   Me personally would like to see it come back  but on  sony pc  side/ps4  type of thing

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 11 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
42 posts

Jan 12, 2014

Yes but I spent close to 3,000 on the cards ordered them from the uk and everything.....too bad they too the server down

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 11 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
42 posts

Jan 12, 2014

I would actually pay money to be able to own and host the server............where can I buy the rights to this game, the server, etc?

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 11 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
42 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 12, 2014

How can I give this post about10 million kudos? The one about setting up our own servers?

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 11 (107 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
414 posts

Jan 12, 2014

Would be really awesome if they could get the servers up again. Maybe with this push for PlayStation Now and PlayStation's legacy, we'll start to see some sort of renewed support of games left by the wayside. Maybe they can get together a team and investigate ways it might be affordable to do.

In general, they look at how many people are actually playing the games before they decide whether or not to keep supporting them with servers and such. It'd be awesome if they'd also monitor after the fact interest in playing games online too.

All wishful thinking, but it would be awesome.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 11 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1509 posts

Jan 12, 2014

One of the first games I bought. I was really looking forward to playing this game and bought lots of cards. I got busy and when I went back to it ,it was gone...reaaaallllly **bleep** me off.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 11 (85 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
209 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 12, 2014

Unfortunately Wizards of the coast aren't making the cards anymore and te last series of the cards is SO EXPENSIVE it doesn't make sense. This game would of been exceptional if not for the cheaters, the people that used their printers to make cards from images online. This was to be the game that put us into the shoes of Yu-Gi-Oh.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 11 (69 Views)
0 Likes