Platinum
55190 posts

Re: Reporting PSN Players

Apr 22, 2013

dbbolton wrote:

I am posting in this thread becaue it is one of the top search results for "playstation network report player".

The old report form apparently no longer exists.  If you go to:

http://np.us.playstation.com/complaint/pc/ComplaintForm.aspx

or any "np.us.playstation.com" page you will simply redirected to this generic landing page:

http://us.playstation.com/community/?feedback=show

which has no sort of report/feedback form whatsoever.

So if you are playing an older game that isn't actively supported by the publisher, you are basically out of luck. There's essentially no repercussions for cheating on older games at all now.

There is a small pop up window that happens when you click the first link, at the bottom of the pop up it gives you the option to report an issue.  Use that.

I can screenshot it if you need me to so you know what I'm talking about if you can't figure it out on your own.

Message 21 of 33 (388 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
5901 posts

Apr 22, 2013

Hi all,

If you believe you have seen another user being abusive, please report them using the in game feature.

You can also report them using the directions here:

https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/218/kw/report%20abuse

Thanks,

U--J

PlayStation Moderation and Support Guy @ www.playstationsupportforum.com
Message 22 of 33 (379 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 3, 2013

last night on SCV i had a random player join our room. turns out, he only joined to insult us for playing SCV. it started by him calling some1 a hippie. when i asked who exactly he was calling a hippie, he responded my saying "you" i asked him "so, you join a room Just to insult people?" he said "yes, whats your point?' he then proceeded to call  my friend gay, and when my friend responded saying she was actually lezbian, hey proceeded to call her a "freak of nature" and that she was "**bleep** gross". i asked the person to plz stop,or leave, and he proceeded to tell tell Me to "**bleep**" aka shut the **bleep** up. im replying to ask how i can report this person, if im able to email sony, or go to a link on this site, or do i have to call them?

Edit: Removed profanity.

Message 23 of 33 (339 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

[ Edited ]
May 24, 2013

i dont expect much, but it would be nice to know that the company i have stood by for 7 years at least reads this

Message 24 of 33 (337 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
15262 posts

May 24, 2013

LittleLu-Bu wrote:

i dont expect much, but it would be nice to know that the company i have stood by for 7 years at least reads this

Welcome to the forums, LittleLu-Bu.

This is a community of Playstation users just like you.  SONY is not reading these forums.  Contact SONY by clicking on "Contacting Support" in the bottom left of any forum page.

** Use a unique password for your PSN ID - one you don't use anywhere else **
** Engage brain before putting mouth in gear **

”Signature-1.jpg”
MVP Terms and Conditions ________________(=^‥^=)________________ Forum Rules of Conduct
========== SONY Customer Service 800-345-7669 or Link to Live Chat ==========

Message 25 of 33 (329 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

May 25, 2013

i figured as much. is there a more direct approach to reporting offensive players, cause SCV doesnt seem to have an ingame report feature, and im betting sony will just overlook the grief report i sent. what this player said and did was extremely offensive. idk about you but i would hope sony would take sexual discrimination seriously

Message 26 of 33 (322 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Aug 3, 2013

try banding this guy hes hacking acounts and haking mw3 his name is **bleep**-_-video

Message 27 of 33 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13101 posts

Aug 3, 2013
Sony needs to implement a report feature in the XMB. This is ridiculous, psn is how many years old and we still don't have this?
Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 28 of 33 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5704 posts

Aug 3, 2013

latino4life21 wrote:

I Need Some Help On How To Report People On The PSN Network. I Have A Lot Of Issues With Harrassment Because Of My PSN Name.

Any Way I Can Report, Such As If Theres A Way Already? Or If I Can Send The Names Of The People To Someone Who Can? I Need Help! Send Me Msgs Please.

Why Do You Type Like This? Type regular

photo f9ed0560-3816-41c2-9bbf-cb66d0260acb_zpsyrnrzise.jpg
Message 29 of 33 (227 Views)
Gaming Beast
2157 posts

Aug 3, 2013

There is also a mute button for those annoying people in games maybe you should use that if someone bothers you that much.  Saying they berated you to Sony customer service means it is your word against thiers and it is hard for them to make a proper decision without proof. 

Atari, Nintendo, Sega Genesis, Nintendo 64, PS1, Sega Saturn, PS2, PSP, PS3, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo 3ds and PS4
Message 30 of 33 (217 Views)
0 Likes