Reply
Dec 24 2012
By: Mercenary09 Treasure Hunter 4457 posts
Online

Retro city Rampage Free for Vita owners this week!

6 replies 181 views Edited Dec 24, 2012
Message 1 of 7 (181 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 08/07/2009
Online
13558 posts
 

Re: Retro city Rampage Free for Vita owners this week!

Dec 24, 2012

You should add "For Plus members" in your title.

 

Otherwise the title implies that ALL Vita owners get the game free.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 7 (175 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 09/19/2008
Online
4457 posts
 

Re: Retro city Rampage Free for Vita owners this week!

Dec 24, 2012

yea i should have but the link is included and they can see there its for plus members only.

Message 3 of 7 (159 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 08/07/2009
Online
13558 posts
 

Re: Retro city Rampage Free for Vita owners this week!

Dec 24, 2012

Mercenary09 wrote:

yea i should have but the link is included and they can see there its for plus members only.


True, but it's still misleading.

 

It's like if I made a post saying "Free presents! Click here!" But then after clicking there it said "MEMBERS ONLY" and so people were turned away.

 

Not to mention, as the comments section of that link has pointed out, there's a lot of errors on that list of discounts (Unit 13 isn't discounted as much as they say, it's the Vita version of the MGS HD collection that is discounted, not the PS3 version as it says)

 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 4 of 7 (157 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/17/2012
Offline
113 posts
 

Re: Retro city Rampage Free for Vita owners this week!

Dec 24, 2012

glaciusx25 wrote:

Mercenary09 wrote:

yea i should have but the link is included and they can see there its for plus members only.


True, but it's still misleading.

 

It's like if I made a post saying "Free presents! Click here!" But then after clicking there it said "MEMBERS ONLY" and so people were turned away.

 

Not to mention, as the comments section of that link has pointed out, there's a lot of errors on that list of discounts (Unit 13 isn't discounted as much as they say, it's the Vita version of the MGS HD collection that is discounted, not the PS3 version as it says)

 


Dont think they have made the disscounts yet. I believe that will happen on tuesday cause the only disscounts i found right now are MGS and Unit 13, and not MK. 

Message 5 of 7 (151 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 08/07/2009
Online
13558 posts
 

Re: Retro city Rampage Free for Vita owners this week!

Dec 24, 2012

nanotyzon wrote:

glaciusx25 wrote:

Mercenary09 wrote:

yea i should have but the link is included and they can see there its for plus members only.


True, but it's still misleading.

 

It's like if I made a post saying "Free presents! Click here!" But then after clicking there it said "MEMBERS ONLY" and so people were turned away.

 

Not to mention, as the comments section of that link has pointed out, there's a lot of errors on that list of discounts (Unit 13 isn't discounted as much as they say, it's the Vita version of the MGS HD collection that is discounted, not the PS3 version as it says)

 


Dont think they have made the disscounts yet. I believe that will happen on tuesday cause the only disscounts i found right now are MGS and Unit 13, and not MK. 


I think the Mortal Kombat they have discounted is for PS3. Could be wrong.

 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 6 of 7 (146 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 12/26/2010
Offline
315 posts
 

Re: Retro city Rampage Free for Vita owners this week!

Dec 24, 2012

these are reasons why im gonna join the pp train

Message 7 of 7 (131 Views)
Reply
0 Likes