Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/02/2013
Offline
1447 posts
 

Re: (SPOILERS) The Last of Us: Best PS Game Ever Made?

Mar 17, 2014

Evan297 wrote:
@ThrowupdaX88

Grow up, people can't be wrong about their opinion. I'm indifferent about the game, but must say it's fans are seemingly ignorant.

I was joking (hence the smiley face).  Chill out smokey.

Message 61 of 68 (130 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/27/2012
Online
2598 posts
 

Re: (SPOILERS) The Last of Us: Best PS Game Ever Made?

Mar 17, 2014

nasrulez wrote:
So because people aren't constantly talking about those characters people don't know them ? Ok. What's that cameraman's name from Uncharted 2 again?

I forgot since he wasn't important enough to remember. Which is strange considering how memorable you say the cast is.

Haha you're really reaching here lol. Every fan of Uncharted remembers & love jeff. He's in the Multiplayer as well & he's used alot especially by newer players. Considering Jeff was apart of one the most personal scenes in UC2 i'm positive he's well rememberered amongst the 7 million people who bought the game. 

 

You wanna ignore my comment? I listed 6 cast members from each game that only had one outing & all of those characters are more memorable than any of TLOU supporting casts.

Message 62 of 68 (120 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/27/2012
Online
2598 posts
 

Re: (SPOILERS) The Last of Us: Best PS Game Ever Made?

Mar 17, 2014

ThrowupdaX88 wrote:

wycliff_12 wrote:

ThrowupdaX88 wrote:

wycliff_12 wrote:

ThrowupdaX88 wrote:

BoobooJones wrote:

I think it's up there. As far as Naughty Dog games go, an argument could be made that it's better than Uncharted 2.


I'd say more than an argument.  Uncharted 2 was a great game, but it simply doens't even compare to The Last of Us.


You're right because Uncharted 2 is miles better.


Now you're just being silly as that is rediculous. 


Because people aren't allowed to like Uncharted 2 more than TLOU right? LOL

 Uncharted 2 trumps the TLOU for me  in everything except story. it's a better game, better cast, better more versatile, interesting & FUN gameplay, the pacing is way better & the multiplayer alone makes it better than TLOU. 


Sure you're allowed to..it just makes you wrong..  :smileytongue:  I don't agree that Uncharted 2 is a better game.  Might agree that it's more versitle.  I love the pace of TLOU.  I don't play MP so I don't care about that.  Non factor to me.


My opinion is wrong? oh my...

Message 63 of 68 (120 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 08/01/2009
Offline
2445 posts
 

Re: (SPOILERS) The Last of Us: Best PS Game Ever Made?

Mar 17, 2014
@ThrowupdaX88

Noted, smiley face means all things previous are BS. I am chilled just fine thanks.
Message 64 of 68 (117 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 12/13/2012
Online
8945 posts
 

Re: (SPOILERS) The Last of Us: Best PS Game Ever Made?

Mar 17, 2014
If you wanna go ahead and say Uncharted has a more memorable cast, be my guest. But saying TLOU has a forgettable cast is ridiculous.

Just flat out ridiculous.
 photo 377A5ECF-76AC-41F8-B28D-4FFED14AE01C_zps4n43wawk.jpg
Message 65 of 68 (116 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 12/03/2013
Offline
133 posts
 

Re: (SPOILERS) The Last of Us: Best PS Game Ever Made?

Mar 17, 2014

If I had realized what a ruckus this thread was going to cause, I never would have posted it.

I'm just a casual gamer that lives a proactive PlayStation lifestyle
Message 66 of 68 (110 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 01/21/2014
Offline
725 posts
 

Re: (SPOILERS) The Last of Us: Best PS Game Ever Made?

Mar 17, 2014

Best ever PlayStation game Battlefield 4

Message 67 of 68 (107 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/02/2013
Offline
1447 posts
 

Re: (SPOILERS) The Last of Us: Best PS Game Ever Made?

Mar 17, 2014

Evan297 wrote:
@ThrowupdaX88

Noted, smiley face means all things previous are BS. I am chilled just fine thanks.

Happy to hear it chief.

Message 68 of 68 (103 Views)
Reply
0 Likes