Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
6416 posts

Re: Should i get one?!

Mar 2, 2012

I suggest it but my advice to you is do your research. It's very important to know what you may like or not like

Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion!

http://playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com/

PSN: ScreamAimFire999 [PS4, PS3, PS Vita Owner]
Twitter: @PSPersuasion

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 15 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
51 posts

Mar 3, 2012

I have mine and in my most serious and objective opinion,it depends of if you can afford it without being a sacrifice to you, if not you should wait.Vita is not a bad portable,in fact,for me have a lot of potencial but because is actually a newborn device and because that,have some issues in it's own sofware interface that could be anmenmed overtime.

For me the interface it's kind of annoying not because uses only touch screen,but because lacks a lot of options that need to be implemented in some future ahead, meanwhile you have to bear with them.

For example I cannot understand why the camera doesn't have effects like the psp camera,is just a question of initiative in future updates development.Another thing that I don't like is the big bubbles icons that are on the interface and you can even disable them.

For amazing that it sounds and most ppl complain about it doesn't display the amount used on the memory stick.

In my personal experience,I cannot use the device as remote with the ps3,maybe because have a wired modem,I don't know but this are just some techical issues that need to be fixed later meanwhile I don't mind that too much because I'm concious of it's early software development.

One important point to not forget is to have even money to spare for the memory stick and 2 or 3 iteresting games for you that keep you hooked on the device meanwhileand if you are into social network remember to have for sparing for an 3g plan or something,think that at&t is the only company avaivable at the moment,that's a example of what I'm talking about.

What i like most of the device is the touch screen and with the mix of the classic buttons cleverly implemented in games have a lot of fun but this depends only in the games that use it and the future gaming companies projects and their creativity.

I hope that can solved your doubts somehow.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 15 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
375 posts

Mar 3, 2012

you can see how much space is available under settings > system info

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 15 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
373 posts

Mar 3, 2012

Ming_Dragon wrote:

Hey now. i know this is a Playstation Forum but the 3DS isnt that bad. they have OOT, Tales of Abyss, and Mario Land. those are 3 awesome titles :3 (plus more).

but oh yeah the Vita destroies the 3DS, no question.

Yep, if you like to play ports of games released 10+ years ago. The 3DS is great. It does have it's rare gem of a game, notably Mario 3D land, but the majority of the games for 3DS are ports and rehashes of games for older systems.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 15 (14 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1114 posts

Mar 3, 2012

In my opinion, yes. But be mindful. The vita is the first of its kind so there will be problems like when they first came out with the PSP. It was kater fixed in the 2000 and 3000 series. So if you can acept the problems with the first edition of the vita, get it. If wont be able to handle it, wait for later, improved versions.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 15 (14 Views)
0 Likes