Sackboy
413 posts

Re: So I bashed the Vita for months and picked one up today....but have a question

[ Edited ]
Dec 11, 2012

Do you have ps+? If yes, you can probably sell those 2 games and invest in a 32gb card (overpriced, i know, but worth it imo). Good games too, i think you will like Wipeout, it's one of those games that can frustrate people but keep them coming back. Good to see you back, by the way. It hasn't been the same without you. Smiley Wink

edit:

oh yeah and try not to get too much moisture on the screen as it messes with the responsiveness.

Don't Forget to Play [Persona 4 Golden] Every Night Before Bed.
Message 11 of 21 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2115 posts

Re: So I bashed the Vita for months and picked one up today....but have a question

Dec 12, 2012

You are so right about the sales being what makes a system grow best. But for sells to grow sony is going to have to start listening to there buyers. They have not done a real great job of doing that lately. If you look at what is selling like crazy right now that is what they have done and it worked. Hopefully sony will see this and get on that same wagon now.

Message 12 of 21 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2362 posts

Dec 12, 2012

More prrof how much of an idiot op is.....For one why bash a piece of electronics? You got some marbles loose upstairs? Its a pirce of equipment lmao. Vita is amazign hardware, everyone knows that, people like to hate who are mentally weak.

Message 13 of 21 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2115 posts

Dec 12, 2012

Sorry to inform you but mentally week is accepting something the way it is when you could make it even better with little effort. That is how sony is doing the vita. No that it is bad but it could be so much better.

Message 14 of 21 (184 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
11146 posts

Dec 12, 2012

JuanMdP wrote:
I can count the lockups with both hands and I'ven had it since day one and play almost every day. Some of those lock ups though I do think are game related (AC3: Liberation mostly) 

I can count my lockups since I bought my launch day Wifi Vita on one finger.  And you guessed it...  it was while I was playing AC3: Liberation.

Message 15 of 21 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
4158 posts

Dec 12, 2012
Sorry Mastoro but you are the idiot. The OP has a change of opinion. Why bash electronics? You can make that argument for ANYTHING in this universe. I swear, you make the worst arguments. I'm not trying to be mean or judgmental but I'm hoping in the real world you are a sensible and smart stud who just enjoys trolling. Cause every thing.you post is a hate message to another user, and none of your replies even pull weight lol.

Sometimes.I like a good debate with a smart and logical person, but you offer neither.
Message 16 of 21 (174 Views)
MVP Support
13654 posts

Dec 12, 2012

Gamble_STARS wrote:
Sorry Mastoro but you are the idiot. The OP has a change of opinion. Why bash electronics? You can make that argument for ANYTHING in this universe. I swear, you make the worst arguments. I'm not trying to be mean or judgmental but I'm hoping in the real world you are a sensible and smart stud who just enjoys trolling. Cause every thing.you post is a hate message to another user, and none of your replies even pull weight lol.

Sometimes.I like a good debate with a smart and logical person, but you offer neither.

+1 to you good sir.

masterofpuppetz view is that "If you don't think the same way I do, you're obviously stupid/ignorant and don't know what's going on".

That's how most of his posts come off anyway.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 17 of 21 (159 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
298 posts

Dec 12, 2012

How much of an idiot I am.

That's funny.  First off, you sir, are the idiot.

Second, I remember bashing plasma TV's back in the day because they ran too **bleep** hot.  They still aren't as cool as an LED or LCD, but they are much better and improved.

It's pretty obvious that Sony has addressed a lot of the issues that plagued the Vita at release.  And yes, it did have a ton of problems.  And yes, sales were poor as well.

Not sure what I said that wasn't accurate other than bashing it a little too hard.  But half that, was just to wind you up which is priceless. Smiley Wink

Anyway, I expect to see more patches, lower priced memory cards, and more app's and top tier games soon.  So again, so far so good.  No lockups of late so might have been a fluke.  My 7 year old daughter is loving it as well.  Still not giving up my PS3's or Xbox anytime soon, but the Vita has it's place....

Message 18 of 21 (150 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1020 posts

Dec 12, 2012
I've had 1 lock up since May
Message 19 of 21 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1628 posts

Dec 13, 2012

timlsteele wrote:
I've had 1 lock up since May

Yeah, wow I don't know how you are managing to cope with all those crazy lockups! Smiley Surprised

Message 20 of 21 (128 Views)
0 Likes