Feb 07 2013
By: Sir-Climhazzard PlayStation MVP 7182 posts

So much nostalgia packed into a 16 second audio clip.

[ Edited ]
1 replies 92 views Edited Feb 7, 2013

Found this on YouTube and instantly was flooded with so many memories of childhood - too many to even list! But I bet most of you can remember how old you were and exactly where you were the very first time you heard this:

So share your stories with me... how old were you when you heard this for the first time, what game were you going to play/watch and has your life ever been the same since? I'm curious to hear what you all have to say. :smileyhappy:

Cheers!

Sir-Climhazzard, MVP Team Captain
MVP Game Reviews | MVP FAQ | MVP T&C | PS General Guide
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 2 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
499 posts

Re: So much nostalgia packed into a 16 second audio clip.

[ Edited ]
Mar 2, 2013

That reminds me of games like Destruction Derby, Loaded, Gran Turismo, Final Fantasy VII, and many others.  I was in my early twenties around this time, if I remember correctly.  Has life been the same?  Nope.  Of course, gaming hasn't been the same.  We got the playstation and it was an amazing console, pulled me away from Nintendo even (short of Goldeneye, that was the king, long live the king!) and from there we got some great games.  Then the ps2 came out and I have this feeling that the sun was shining on us during that time, gaming was a great thing!  It led into the ps3, and that was great for awhile, and then Sony took a left turn and we ended up with what we have now.  I miss those days, and the ps2 as well.  Shame we have what we have now.

--- If Socom fans cannot support a Socom game, why should they ever support a non-Socom game? ---
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 2 (42 Views)
0 Likes