Highlighted
PlayStation Community Manager (Retired)
245 posts

Re: Some of Fall’s Biggest Titles Available for Pre-Order Next Week on PSN

Sep 11, 2013

Jhooud wrote:

Are there any plans to offer Vita titles as day 1 digtals?  I'd love to get the preorder bonus for Mercenary, but would rather have the title digitally than as a card.

Ditto on Batman.

Vita titles always have a Day 1 Digital version, but not necessarily a preorder.  

Message 11 of 15 (139 Views)
Lombax Warrior
149 posts

Sep 11, 2013
I guess the Killzone bonus applies to anything bought this week. So win!

Please implement Remote Play in PS4 Xenoverse!
Message 12 of 15 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
42 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 24, 2013

cheshire__smile wrote:

F1 2013 Classic Edition ($74.99)

Includes F1 Race Stars and an exclusive pre-order theme

Make history in FORMULA ONE! F1 2013: CLASSIC EDITION is a premium package which expands F1 2013 with extra classic content from the 1990s and additional classic tracks. F1 2013 includes all the cars, stars and circuits from the 2013 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP and classic content from the 1980s.

I bought F1 2013: CLASSIC EDITION pre-order yesterday, which includes a digital copy of F1 Race Stars and Exclusive Theme for PS3.  The pop up message on the PSN Store said the pre-order bonus game F1 Race Stars & the theme will be made available in your download list after checking-out. The theme was in my download list, but not F1 Race Stars.

I contacted customer service yesterday & they said there is nothing they do. I'm really mad about this, it's like the CS employees have no power to fix anything. They ask & check to see if the issue is caused by user error. If it's not, they say sorry there is nothing they can do. There's over an hour on the phone wasted.

Edit: I phoned CS & asked for a refund.  I'll try to re-purchase it, hoping it works the 2nd time.  Smiley Mad

Screen Shot 2013-09-23 at 10.23.52 PM.jpg

Message 13 of 15 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
569 posts

Sep 24, 2013

The 2 games I'm most looking forward to, Beyond Two Souls & Guided Fate Paradox don't have any digital preorders...

So I guess they're not going to be digital at all?

sig by Grindhead_Jim
Message 14 of 15 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16918 posts

Sep 24, 2013

Teus wrote:

Letherface wrote:

Digital Versions should be cheaper. But I guess that would anger retailers like GameStop and BestBuy. But as long as I have the option to buy a disc version that I own and can resell or a Digital version that I am leasing for the same cost, then I will choose the Physical Disc version.

they were fine with the vita games why should ps3 or even ps4 games be any different?

Actually they weren't.

This is why most stores don't carry Vita at all. And the ones that do, stuff the Vita into the back corner where no one usually goes to. 

Ever wonder why the layout of Gamestop has the good stuff up front? Its purposeful. 

Nintendo 3DS is front and center the moment you walk through the door to your right, Xbox and PS3 are to the left along the wall, new releases and coming soon is in the middle of the store, and further towards the back you get old games, PC games, and bargain bin and used accessories.
Its a layout conducive to keep the customer to the stuff that sells and away from the old stuff that they barely make money off of even if the profit is 1000%

Furiously Chaosing
Message 15 of 15 (115 Views)
0 Likes