Highlighted
Apr 24 2013
By: warrenmats First Son 1 posts

Some of my psn games are missing.

4 replies 94 views Edited Apr 24, 2013

So noticed a few days ago that some of my ps1 classics (and a psp game) that i downloaded two years ago are missing from my download history on my psn. Is it because the store changed? Did I get hacked? I know I'm using the right account.

Message 1 of 5 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Re: Some of my psn games are missing.

Apr 24, 2013

Which games? Sony also retains the right to remove any and all content from the store without notice, so you might be out of luck anyways. Have you double checked your Transaction history, just to make sure?

Message 2 of 5 (85 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
10911 posts

Apr 24, 2013

johngie wrote:

Which games? Sony also retains the right to remove any and all content from the store without notice, so you might be out of luck anyways. Have you double checked your Transaction history, just to make sure?

Even if a title is removed from the store, it should remain on your download list.  I still have access to Joust, GauntletII and a few others that have been removed from the store since I bought them a few years ago.

Message 3 of 5 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Apr 24, 2013

BBurgSteve wrote:

johngie wrote:

Even if a title is removed from the store, it should remain on your download list.  I still have access to Joust, GauntletII and a few others that have been removed from the store since I bought them a few years ago.

Yup but at the same time, they can completely remove content as they please. Naturally, they rarely do (can you imagine how these forums would explode?). Off the top of my head, close to the release of the Vita some sort of exploit was found in the PSP game Motorstorm: Arctic Edge that could be used against the Vita. Sony completely removed the game from the store and everyone's download lists until they fixed it a little while later. 

Message 4 of 5 (76 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
6916 posts

Apr 24, 2013

warrenmats wrote:

So noticed a few days ago that some of my ps1 classics (and a psp game) that i downloaded two years ago are missing from my download history on my psn. Is it because the store changed? Did I get hacked? I know I'm using the right account.

Any chance the games were from PS+?  You only keep those as long as you are subscribed.  It might help if you identified the games.

Also, welcome to the forums Smiley Happy.

Message 5 of 5 (65 Views)
0 Likes