Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
14 posts

Re: Sony PULSE Elite Editon Headset?

Mar 31, 2013
The headset actually gets all the audio from the PS3. Once the PULSE is plugged in and on, the PS3 will stop sending an audio signal to the TV. If the Turtle Beach does that too, then it only matters if the game supports 7.1 surround sound. I've heard sound through both. There is a difference, but it's negligible.
Message 11 of 14 (555 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
51 posts

Apr 12, 2013

I wouldn't buy them, it's made out of cheap plastic and after a few months they will start to crack.

HI everybody
Message 12 of 14 (278 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
829 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 12, 2013

I've had the Pulse Elite's for 4 to 5 months and really like the headset.. If you can get them amazon is a great deal for 130 USD. Bassimpact is a nice feature.. I dont know what the above poster is talking about. Mine aren't even close to cracking and feel pretty sturdy. He or she must be thinking about turtle beach they will snap if not taken care of. I've used the A40's they hurt my ears but are nice. I have no clue how you can comment on the Elites or any product if you never tried them. Just taking your cue from audiophile forums doesnt make you an expert. Thinking we only like them because there is a Ps logo on it is rediculous. If MadCatz made them id still have the same opinion.

Message 13 of 14 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
78 posts

Apr 13, 2013
Got my tritton with real 8 speakers then bought SONY elite. I won't even buy astro because your just paying for the equalizer. SONY elite and tritton both cheap it's a steal. Get it you'll love it the rest are just wanna be and expensive for nothing.
Message 14 of 14 (192 Views)
0 Likes