Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/15/2008
Online
7613 posts
 

Re:

[ Edited ]
Apr 30, 2015
 
Message 31 of 38 (83 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 04/18/2007
Offline
11299 posts
 

Re: Sony claims more than 100 Vita games to arrive in 2013

Mar 26, 2013

xripurjeansx wrote:

PapaWarlock wrote:

chickenbonetom wrote:

 


No offense but 3 of those games are glorified PS2 Classics (FFX , FFX-2 and Munch). The only 3 Listed here that look good (To me anyway) are Soul Sacrifice , Killzone , and that Oddworld remake and those last 2 I listed aren't coming out to almost the end of 2013.


Doesn't mean a thing, whether you like the offerings or not. There are more than 5 games coming that are definitely more than simply "minis" or $5 - $10 cheap PSN games that you claim.


How does it not mean a thing exactly? People aren't paying $250 for a Vita (Which is more than a PS3) for stupid PSN games or Remakes of the same games they want real full fledged games for that kinda money.  Not to mention every new Vita game is $39.99 so they better be giving you a quality game and not some stupid HD remake of a PS2 Game.


It doesn't mean a thing that he only likes 3 of the games. He was willing to bet that 95 of the 100 games would only be minis or $5-10 games. Whether you like the offerings or not doesn't change the fact that there are more than 5 games coming that are not mini games.

 

What trips me out about this whole "debate" is that just because some people find these games to be stupid doesn't mean they are stupid games. You both are trying to argue opinion as fact.

 

Not everyone got a chance to play those PS 2 games that are getting ported to the Vita. There are far more games coming to the Vita than just the Final Fantasy X ports.

Message 32 of 38 (80 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 04/18/2007
Offline
11299 posts
 

Re: Sony claims more than 100 Vita games to arrive in 2013

[ Edited ]
Mar 26, 2013

chickenbonetom wrote:

xripurjeansx wrote:

How does it not mean a thing exactly? People aren't paying $250 for a Vita (Which is more than a PS3) for stupid PSN games or Remakes of the same games they want real full fledged games for that kinda money.  Not to mention every new Vita game is $39.99 so they better be giving you a quality game and not some stupid HD remake of a PS2 Game.


^This


Proves you don't really know what you're talking about. You both are attempting to argue opinion as fact.

 

Take the time to learn the difference. Arguing opinions is rather trite and pointless.

 

If you want to discuss the difference of opinion, then I'll be glad to chat. But if you want to bludgeon your way forward that your opinions are pure fact, well, find someone else to play with. I'm walking away from you and this conversation.

Message 33 of 38 (79 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 08/07/2009
Offline
13564 posts
 

Re: Sony claims more than 100 Vita games to arrive in 2013

[ Edited ]
Mar 26, 2013

Well then again PW, these forums, as I've been frequently told, are to state people's opinions.

 

If they think the games suck, then they think the games suck. Leave them be with their opinion.

 

You just said it's pointless to argue opinions, so might as well let them rant about what they think.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 34 of 38 (76 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 04/18/2007
Offline
11299 posts
 

Re: Sony claims more than 100 Vita games to arrive in 2013

Mar 26, 2013

glaciusx25 wrote:

Well then again PW, these forums, as I've been frequently told, are to state people's opinions.

 

If they think the games suck, then they think the games suck. Leave them be with their opinion.

 

You just said it's pointless to argue opinions, so might as well let them rant about what they think.


/shrug/ I have this pet peeve about people trying to force their opinions off as facts directly at me. But yeah, you're right, if they want to whine that all the upcoming games are trash, I'll just leave them to their opinions and simply deal with what facts do arise. (Bad habit of mine trying to argue with people who are trying to force their opinions off as facts. Something I have trouble stopping myself from doing lol)

 

Thanks for the reminder on that Smiley Happy

Message 35 of 38 (72 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/15/2008
Online
7613 posts
 

Re:

[ Edited ]
Apr 30, 2015
 
Message 36 of 38 (67 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 03/05/2009
Offline
122 posts
 

Re: Sony claims more than 100 Vita games to arrive in 2013

Mar 26, 2013

Quite a few indie games coming out for PS3 and some for Vita is a good thing I guess.  Only real issue I have is that I hope the Vita doesn't turn into some indie and game ports device although it kinda looks that right now.  It's probably all the more reason why its hard to sell, b/c most people who own tablets already have no incentive to purchase one right now.  Should be interesting to see how this plays out going forward.  As for indie games go it's just so much cheaper to play those games on PC b/c most of them cost like a 1/5 of the price the console companies like to charge for due to fantastic sales and sites like Humble Bundle.  Just don't really see the point in buying those games on console or vita when a low end PC can play like 90% of the library and most phone devices have them as well for cheap.

Message 37 of 38 (58 Views)
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/15/2008
Online
7613 posts
 

Re:

[ Edited ]
Apr 30, 2015
 
Message 38 of 38 (50 Views)
Reply
0 Likes