Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
6529 posts

Re: Sony has not posted instructions for hard drive upgrade the 4001-B series ps3

[ Edited ]
Jul 9, 2013

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

ThePunisher wrote:

What's sad is that you needed instructions all.  Then what's even more sad than that is that you wanted instructions from an 'official' source as if everyone else that was able to figure it out their own were doing it wrong.

No, the only way people learn to do things is by seeking out the information.  You weren't born knowing how to talk, let alone type - you had to learn.  That fact that you forgot that?  That is sad.

As for the OP, people here tried to help you, and you threw it in their face.  That's no way to show gratitude.

Something the OP was clearly unwilling to do or accept...  the rest of your statement is baseless.

Launch PS4 || Launch 60GB YLOD || PS3 Slim 1TB || Gaming since October 1977 (Atari VCS launch)
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 14 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
240 posts

Re: Sony has not posted instructions for hard drive upgrade the 4001-B series ps3

Jul 9, 2013

i also have a super slim and was curious as well. in two minutes not only did i learn how to upgrade it but had the hdd out and the new one going in. its probally the easiest thing ive ever changed in electronics and wasnt expecting it to be. ok maybe not the easiest, but its simple non the less. if you didnt see ti from sony, im sorry, i didnt either; yet i still found how to do it easy and quickly. most people are good with tech now days so may have felt it dumb to put hard to follow instructions in a box when all you have to do is go online and watch a video. btw, its on the side the disc tray is on. slide the cover of side towards the back and pull and theres the hdd. one screw to take out. easy.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 14 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

Jul 10, 2013
Consoles are supposed to be idiot proof... its the computers job to make you think, tisk tisk yet again sony...

~ What? The devil don't take checks, I tried to send a message to god his phone don't take texts.. ~
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 14 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3359 posts

Jul 10, 2013

ThePunisher wrote:

Detox_88 wrote:

first of all, i dont expect anything to be handed down on a silver platter, secondly, that link you have was not on the sony website, if you are going to post stuff on my topic,be polite, you dont know me and who i am, and i dont expect a handout from any one

What's sad is that you needed instructions all.  Then what's even more sad than that is that you wanted instructions from an 'official' source as if everyone else that was able to figure it out their own were doing it wrong.

You don't need to put someone down because they don't know how to change a hdd..

A lot of people know nothing about electronics let alone change a hdd. 

That is what this forum is for to ask for help when needed....

Photobucket

1TB 7200RPM Destop HDD Under it's own power outside of the ps3 :smileytongue:
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 14 (34 Views)
0 Likes