Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
307 posts

Re: Sony, how about listening to what Vita owners and fans really want?

Jun 23, 2014

@G-Smith51 

Gravity Rush was the exclusive I got the game for (I had other reasons but not exclusive game related) I think alot of people would have bought vita for gravity rush and tearaway if Sony had bothered to advertise them to any extent. The only games they put advertising into are spin off games that are largely (and assumed to be even if they aren't) not quiet as good as console games and horribly timed too as the main entry was coming out soon on consoles for most or all of them as well. Advertising vita exclusives which weren't ps3 spin offs would have been much better if they wanted to sell the system.

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 23 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2147 posts

Jun 23, 2014
Well if they would just make a basketball game, gallop racer, motorstorm and a decent DBZ game for the vita then I would be one happy camper :smileyhappy:
http://freeps4gameslegal.blogspot.com/

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 23 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
140 posts

Jun 23, 2014

G-Smith51 wrote:
Well if they would just make a basketball game, gallop racer, motorstorm and a decent DBZ game for the vita then I would be one happy camper :smileyhappy:

Oh yes please!  Hell, at this point I'd settle for a port of Tenkaichi Tag Team.  Failing that, maybe this Xenoverse thing will be better (assuming remote play and a PS4, I guess).

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 23 (39 Views)
0 Likes