Lombax Warrior
203 posts

Re: Sony reality show: TESTERS

Oct 30, 2013

StrongBlackVine9 wrote:

ScreamAimFire999 wrote:

I enjoyed watching all three. But Pulse should have stuck around no matter what.

The shows should have been streamed instead of  big **bleep** downloads and in the main menu instead of lost in that mess of a PS Store. More people would have watch then.

Really, agree with you about the main menu.....it was always a mission trying to find it.

Message 11 of 14 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
203 posts

Oct 30, 2013

tross88 wrote:
I miss this show as well. I hope Sony brings it back eventually. In the meantime, I have plenty more to be excited about, and I got some great pics with J-Tight and Skydiddy from The Tester Season 3. I wonder if they were given lifetime show floor passes to E3, or if Sony just waives their entry fees if they wish to attend? Either way, I guess there were some extra perks to being on the show that the rest of us don't know about. That, or being a semi-famous reality show contestant just opens doors.

Hey what season was that with the white girl that use to cry all the time and got into a few altercations/ fights?

I think she was the one that didn't even own a Playstation lol, what was her name?? That was a good season!

Message 12 of 14 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3334 posts

Oct 30, 2013
Lol I remembered this girl on the show with rainbow hair.... I loved her
Image and video hosting by TinyPicHEAVY WEAPONS GUYImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 13 of 14 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
203 posts

Oct 30, 2013

Lol yeah her. I think she was the one that got all drunk and was trying to Miley Cyrus twerk it lol and asked that one dude to dance with her and he was all scared of the booty and didnt want too. lol comedy.

Message 14 of 14 (81 Views)